10 - Me

~BTS~

The BTS members were on break. They were still filming for the new MV.

Jungkook was talking with Suga as a wild Taehyung appeared!

"Hi guys...Jungkook can we talk please!" Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkooks heart started to beat hastily, he was nervous in what Tae wanted to tell him.

"Um sure!" Jungkook looked at Suga with panic in his eyes. "Hey chill out Kookie, Taehyung won't hurt you" Suga snickered. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he followed Taehyung.

"What d-do you want to talk about Hyung?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Do you not like me anymore Kookie!" Taehyung blurted out. "W-what do you mean?" Jungkook said with confusion. "What do you mean?! You've been literally ignoring me! Every time I try to talk to you, you want me away from you! Every time I want to give you my hugs, you back away! What's wrong with you?! Are you scared of me?! DO YOU HATE ME NOW!!??" Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs. Taehyung got so angry, he didn't realize he was about to hit Jungkook.

Jungkook stares at Tae with horror in his eyes, tears falling down his cheeks as he fell on the floor in fear. He's never seen Taehyung this way before.

"I-I-I'm is sorry Jungkook I-" "I-it's ok..." Jungkook quickly got up and tried running out the door but Tae quickly grabbed his arm.

Jungkook was so afraid of Taehyung. He's felt this way around IU a long time ago, same with some other girls from high school. But with Taehyung, he felt like dying. He wanted to shrivel up and disappear.

He hated this feeling...

"Jungkook where do you think your going?! You still haven't told me!" Taehyung shouted. "I-I'm sorry!" Jungkook wailed as he trued to remove Taehyung's grip from his arm, but Jungkook was just too scared.

"I-I'm sorry TaeTae! It's j-just that...I-I-I-....I HATE YOU!!! AND I DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Jungkook hit Taehyung's arm and ran away.

He knew he was going to regret saying that.

He doesn't hate Taehyung...it's quite the opposite...

What have you done Jungkook...

~BTS~

"Where the heck are Taehyung and Jungkook?!" Namjoon complained. "Probably getting ready still?" Jin said confused.

"Speak of the devil...." Yoongi said as Taehyung arrived. "Oh my...." Jin exclaimed as Taehyung fell to the floor crying.

"J-Jungkook! There's something wrong with Kookie" Taehyung exclaimed. Jin rolled his eyes "one problem after another..." he mumbled. "Ok...what did Jungkook do to you?" Yoongi questioned.

He couldn't tell the other members...it sounded like a child fight...Taehyung doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of the other members.

"U-uh...I tried to stop him! He ran away!" Taehyung proclaimed. "Oh my gosh! What's with you guys and running away!" Jin held his head. "It's ok! Jimin, since your the last to start filming, go look for Jungkook" Namjoon told Jimin. "And take another member with you! Oh go with Yoongi, Jimin!" Hoseok smirked. Jimin mouthed a 'why' to Hoseok as he just laughed.

"Please find Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbled.

~BTS~

"I wonder why Jungkook even ran away in the first place...if I were Taehyung I would've just ran after Jungkook" Jimin sighed as he and Suga looked around for Jungkook.

"Maybe Taehyung didn't want to go after Jungkook...? We've been having a lot of problems lately...everyone's running away for some reason..." Yoongi gave a small laugh. Jimin frowned. Why was everyone running away? Did no one want to be a part of BTS?

Jimin sighed, he was probably overthinking again.

That's when out of no where, they saw a crying Jungkook not too far from the studio.

"Oh Kookie! What's wrong!?" Jimin ran towards Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't want to tell Jimin and Yoongi about the fight "I-I...I was stressed! This MV is stressful!" Jungkook lied.

"Mmhmm....that's a good lie Jungkook..." Yoongi scoffed "what actually happened?"

Jungkook didn't want to tell them about the 'incident' it was stupid. And plus the group was going trough too much drama anyways.

"I don't know...nothing happened I just needed fresh air! Yoongi you understand" Jungkook sighed. Yoongi and Jimin gave each other a look and then sighed.

"C'mon Jungkook...we still need to film"

~BTS~

"Hello! I'm Jeon Jungkook! I'm the youngest member of BTS! U-Uh...I've been singing for most of my life! I also dance! I'm really good at it! To think about it I'm good at everything! That's why everyone calls me the golden maknae!"

"Gross...such a narcissist..."

"Haha! Look at him! He thinks he's all that aw how cute! Idiot..."

"Jeon Jungkook! You aren't important to BTS! You can leave! The group is better off without you!"

"Hm yeah Jungkook no one needs you here in BTS" Taehyung laughed and pushed Jungkook into a deep void of nothingness...

The worthless people go there Jungkook...

Jungkook gasped.

Nightmares...

Jungkook shook his head. "Everything ok Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook gulped and nodded his head slowly.

He was in a car, they finished shooting the MV and now they're headed home. Everyone was asleep except for Taehyung and RM.

Taehyung looked at a panicked Jungkook. He wanted to help him, he knew something was wrong with Jungkook. He knew Jungkook didn't hate him. He knew something was wrong that's all.

He was going to help Jungkook with his problems...that's what friends are for

~BTS~
Drama...

Thanks for reading!