14 - Was

~BTS~

"Hello! We are Bangtan Sonyeondan! We'd like to thank all you ARMY's who viewed our new MV! It means a lot to all of us! We hope the next comeback will be just as good as this one! Or even better! See you soon ARMY!" RM said as the video ended. Today was the release of their new album and MV that they've been working on for ever.

"I'm so happy that ARMY liked our new songs!" Jimin said as he clapped his hands together.

BTS were going trough a bit of a rough time in between the MV shooting, (the drama between Jungkook and Taehyung), but they're glad it had no effect on their appearance.

"Alright Bangtan! You did well! About 55 million views in less than 24 hours! ARMY's are very dedicated to streaming!" One of their managers said as he smiled. "But as much as I'd like you guys to rest, you have to prepare for your concerts, so get some rest today, and don't forget to get up early!" The manager said as he smiled.

"Well, time to practice guys!" RM smiled at the rest of the sighing members.

BTS loves doing their concerts and seeing all their millions of fans, but BTS disliked practicing.

"Oh wow Hyung! I'm so much taller than you!" Jimin said as he measured Yoongi.

"Not in this world you aren't...and Jimin please, take off those shoe insoles, you'll shrink again" Yoongi smirked at a confused Jimin.

"Wait there's another world?"

~BTS~

When BTS arrived at the dorms after practice, they were pooped. Yoongi and Hoseok plopped themselves in their bed and Jimin ran into his room to play some games with Tae and Jungkook.

As he rushed into the room, he saw no sign of Tae or Jungkook anywhere.

"Hello Hoseok Hyung, have you seen TaeTae or Jungkookie anywhere" Jimin asked Hoseok who was lying down, typing something on his phone.

"No Jiminie...I haven't seen them anywhere..." "oh...that ok then" "Hey, do you wanna stay with me instead?" Hoseok smiled. "Ok Hyung..." Jimin agreed as him and Hoseok started to talk.

Hoseok and Jimin talked and talked about life, music and feelings.

"Haha yeah! That's so cute! I know Taehyung can be childish sometimes!" Hoseok laughed.

Jimin frowned, he saw it again.

The p̵̡̢̛̛̱̟̮̫̗͚͕̼͔̘̲̪̳̟̥̙̜͇͇͕̜̗͖̣̯̤͉͓͓̗̭̦̳̝̳͎͙̜̊͆̉̒͋̐͐́͑͐͗͂̆̅̒̆̀̑̉̌̿̅́͂̏̄́͐̅͆͌̐͘̚̚͠͝͠ͅͅâ̵̆̋̔̈́̈́̍͊̏̑͜͝i̸͚͐̇̂̃̄͛̍̋̈́͗̃̑̈́̏͌͂̉́͐̎͋͗͆̉͑̈́̕͘͠n̶̡̮͙̙͈͉͍̫̯̓̑̀̓͂̒̀̀̌̈̅̇͌̓̈͗̂̾̎̐̎̆́̾͒͌͊̋͑̆̂́̀̔̿̓̅͘͘͝͝ in Hoseok's eyes.

"Hoseok....are you really ok?" Jimin frowned.

Hoseok smiled even brighter "W-What do you mean! I'm fine!"

Jimin frowned, Hoseok always did this. He always hides his feelings from the world.

"Hoseok Hyung..." Jimin looked into Hoseok's sad eyes. "Yes Jimin?"

"I love you...you're my favourite Hyung...you're my best friend...I want you to be happy...it'll make me happy as well..." Jimin said as he hugged J-Hope

And those words made Hoseok frown.

~BTS~

It was finally morning, and it was also Bangtan's first concert date.

"ALRIGHT GET UP YOONGI" Jin yelled as he slapped Yoongi's butt.

"Jin go away..." Yoongi said with his deep morning voice.