19 - You

~BTS~

Yoongi typed quickly on his computer, wanting to get the song done quickly.

Yoongi was upset, he was very upset.

He couldn't seem to concentrate today, everything was bothering him.

"Well fuck!" Suga yelled holding his head.

He was so stressed for no reason...I guess today isn't a good day for Yoongi.

There was a knock on the door.

"Whoever it is...leave me alone..." Suga sighed.

"It's me Kim TaeTae! I need your advise Hyung!" Taehyung said happily as he let himself in.

"With what Taehyung? Can't you see I'm busy?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Geez chill out...I just wanted to ask you what looks better, blue and yellow or red and-" "Blue and yellow look great together Taehyung, now get out!" Yoongi said sternly.

"Okkk fineee" Taehyung groaned.

Taehyung wanted to ask Jungkook what colours look better together.

Blue and Yellow or Red And Green.

Taehyung quickly walked to Jungkook's room and knocked on the door.

"Kookie! It's me! I have a question!" Taehyung said cheerfully.

"Hey Taehyung!" Jungkook said letting Taehyung sit on his bed.

"What do you need?" Jungkook said nervously.

"What colours look better together? Yellow and blue or red and green?" Taehyung said looking Jungkook straight in the eyes.

The staring made Jungkook nervous...

Just pick a colour and run out of this room...

"Blue and Yellow!" Jungkook said quickly and tried running out of the room, but instead Taehyung grabbed his arm...again.

"Where are you going? What if I have more questions for you?" Taehyung smirked.

"Y-You said you only have a question! Not questions!" Jungkook said without looking back at Taehyung.

"...why are you leaving me so quickly though?" Taehyung questioned with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I-I-I...I want to talk w-with Hoseok..." Jungkook said nervously, wanting to shrivel up in a ball and die.

"Oh don't be like that, not again? So...you still like me then?" Taehyung laughed.

"N-no! I-I-I mean y-yes..." Jungkook blushed.

"Please let me go! Y-you don't even like me anyways so what's your problem?" Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung who wouldn't let him go.

"Hmm...well first, I never said I 'didn't like you' I was just unsure..." Taehyung said thinking about it.

"So what if I like you now, Kookie? What would you do?" Taehyung smirked.

"I-I would..." Jungkook at this point was very nervous and flustered. "Hyung please let me go...I don't feel so good...." Jungkook said holding his hand on his head to feel the temperature.

"Answer me first..." Taehyung said a bit annoyed.

"H-Hyung please...I-I think I'm sick..." Jungkook said starting to shake.

"But just tell me first!" Taehyung whined.

"I-I-I would...be h-happy?" Jungkook said confused on why Taehyung wanted to know so bad.