24

⚠️ WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES AND THEMES OF DEPRESSION, SUICIDE, SELF HARM AND OTHER VERY SENSITIVE TOPICS! PLEASE DO NOT ACT UPON THIS! IF YOU NEED HELP CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SUICIDE HOTLINE OR SPEAK TO AN ADULT! PLEASE I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH! BE CAREFUL!!! REMEMBER YOU ARE WORTH IT! ⚠️

~BTS~

Jimin wanted to leave this world...Jimin is going to give up...

But before anything...he wants to give something to Yoongi.

He noticed the yellow notebook in Yoongi's bag.

Jimin quickly slipped his note in the yellow notebook...

"I love you, Yoongi..." Jimin smiled watching Yoongi yell at the managers for letting disrespectful fans into the fan sign.

Jimin ran out of the building, leaving everyone behind, quickly wiping the tears that left his face.

Jimin quickly ran all the way back to the dorms...

Jimin ran into his bathroom and locked himself in there.

Jimin cried his p̵̨̘͎̲̹̘̯̫͚̭̺̬̻̲̤̿͋̂̀̒̋́͌̃ą̶̨̻͉̟̗̦̺̯̻̲̤̮̊ṫ̴̛̛̞͇͈̯̘̳̼́͐̒̾͑͊̿̌̓h̶̠̤͇͈̣͒͆̀̈́̚͝e̶̡̞̯̠͔̝̖̪̗͚̮̯̪͎̽̽́̂̽̓̍͐́̈́̀̚͠ͅţ̷̜͎̠͌͊̈͋̔̍͝ͅį̶̝̲̦̫̝͊́̐͂̂̿̍̎̓̕͜͜ċ̴̢̟͎̬̱͒̇́͒̇̈́͊͐̽͊̕͝ eyes out...

"I-I'm so usless!" Jimin yelled.

"I want to f̶̧̨͍̰͕̯̟̠̊̆̎̏̂̔͑͘͝r̵͙̠̭̰̬͈̙͚̃̒͐̀̿̈́͛͗̍̒͛̀̕ȩ̵̪̍͑̓̈́̇̕͝a̷̝͊̆͗̈́͋͛̌͆͛̈́̋̓͘͝͠k̶͙͈̺̪͖̳̭̮̣̄̚ĭ̵̛͕͍̳̻̳͖̙͚͈̟͌͛̍̌̐͌̄̊̔ͅn̴̨̗̘̲̰̹͚̽̇̀̒͋͆͘g̶̗̈́̔́̋͘ ̶̮̣͂̑̚ḋ̴̪̲̘͓̻͑̀͘į̴̲̭̺̮̪̪̜̯̣͈̈̈́͛͒̐̀̽̏ͅȇ̴̫̲͍̜͕̲͚͙̦̤͍̯!̴̮̞̤̀̓̈́̎́̏̀͂͐́̓̀́̄͝" Jimin yelled.

Jimin cried as he combed through his hair, quickly washed his hands and grabbed a glass of water.

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror.

Pale face, brunette hair, dark circles under his eyes...

Jimin saw the tears that flowed down his cheeks...

And then he looked towards the r̵̛̙͍͍̈͋̉a̷͎̤͛̀́̐̊̽̋͑͛̿̀͝z̵̢̞̞̥̝̳̬͔͙̲͂͛͊̅͛̀̉̀ô̵̢̢͍̭̳͔͉͓̯̰̪͍̦̈͆r̷̲͔̹͗͋́ near the sink.

Jimin grabbed it, trying to steady his shaky hands...

"I LOVE YOONGI!" Jimin said ç̷̙͈̝̙͇̻̟̀̇̆́͊͐̀̀̐̆͂̏͌͆̀̒̾͂̃͋͒̓̈̅̌͂̓̈̇́͋͛̔̓̀͗̑̍͐̀̓̐͋̆̔̆̿̐́̾́̆̕̕̚̕̚͘͝͝ų̴̧̡̨̛̛̛͍̬͈̖̼̜͇͍̰̦̹̲̩̘̭͙̣̭̫̗̯͙͕̹̥̞͙̙͕̍̅̓͂̈͒́̓̑̅͛͗͑̌̓̂̌́̀͐̈́̋̿́͗͒̓̕̚͜͠͠ͅt̵̺̤̻̗̯̖̘̪̩̖͕̦̲͙̯̺̤̍̑͐̆̂͗͌̆̈́́͋̋͆̊̏́̀̈̃̂̃̀̓̃̊̃͂́̊̾̏͆̑̿̉̂̈́̎͋̾̅̇̌͑̑͛̈́̅̀͊͌̽̌̋͊̓̕̕̚͘͘͜͠͝t̸̢̛̮̩̖̞͙̟͈̩̘͍̖͎̳͚̖̙̻̪̯͕̦̥̗͖̟͖̥̭̙̖̩̺̒̐̄̈́̒́̑̋͌̌̅̐́̋̈́͐̍̋̐̊͛̆̏͑̌̊̊̌͆͂͑̆̽͐̉̔̏̿͛͐̅͌̌̌̐̈͌̅͛̊͑̑͛̀͋̚̕̚͘͜͠͝͠í̸̛͖̬̝̬̑̆̽͒͌̔̎͐́͒̃͊͋̈́̏͋̔̄̊͑͂̀̓̇͗͐̍̈́̓̑̋͛͑̿̈̌́͘͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅñ̴̡̢̧̜͇͔̦̳͆͛͒̔͆͌̍̋͋̄̿̆͂̔̈́͑̇̐͑̇̈́́̌͊͌̀̿̊̅͗̄̾͗̾̓̊̋͋̄̽̒̾̓͌̂͋͐͒͒̚̚͜͝͝͝͠g̵̢̨̧̨̧͕̭̱̼̞̻̩͓̭͙̝̗̱̳͕̞͕̮̲̞̮̲͉͈͇͕̥̠̝̠̝͕̩̹͔͉͚̣̫͆̈̀̈̿̓̄̂̊̈̆͋͊́̉͗͆͒̔́̎̀̊͗̀̓͘͜͜͝͝͠ ̷̡̛͍͚̜̥̮̜̻̫̼̘͙̪͍̮͂̃̏̿̈̈́́͑̈́̀́̈́̅̌̒̆͊̈́̂̒̌́̆̌̀̂̈́̇̽̿̈́̔̑̕̚̕͘̕͘͝͝h̶̨̢̡̬̹̙̤͉̜͈̹̰͇̦̞̙̮̞͓̳̩̦͙͓̬̠͔̫͉̦͇̼͕͉̬̺͉̠̯̺̮̣̮̪̘̘̺̻̰̝̳̳̝̒̌͆̒̔́̔̔͘̕͜͜͠ͅͅͅi̷̛̠̬͚̻̮͎̯̬͍͖̳̬̾̋͛͊͒̌̏͑̌̒̓͗̊̄̌͌͌̀́̑̈̓̃͛̉͂̆̏̇̕͠͝s̸̢̢̧̡̨̛̬̻̦̹̖͉͚̖̙̳̳̹͇̪̱͇̩̼̘̣̫̗̬̩̲̹͔̩̬̗͉̹̺̫̬̲̹̤̦̹̭̬̳͕̼͇̟̲̯̈́́̉̐͂͐̉̉̍̍̾̍̉͗̀̄͐̊̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅ ̴͉̜̳͙̼̟̗̦̭̱̘̖͍͂̄̿̓̂̈͐͑̃̉̏̈̀́͗̏̀̆̉͐̑̆̎̒̏̄͐͂̈́͐̈́͌͆̈́̄̊̆̚̚ẇ̴̨̢̡̢̨̢̛̫̥͖̼̘͇̗̣̦̞̠̱̣͚̘̹̥̺̠͇̙̱̞̗̬̟̳̝̗͓̮͓͍̲̯͌̂̋̽̌͗̓͑̀̓͗̑͑̑͆̚͝͝͠͠ͅͅŗ̴͉̺̙͑́̄̉̍͒͋̋̾̀͗̿͐̌̓̾̐̇̓̀̓̄̄̊̅͂͆͒́̓͑͊̏̀̍̂͛͛̀́̂̈́̎͋̋̊͘̚͘͝͠͝͝i̷̢̢̧̛̛͇̯̺̬̯͔̱̣͙̠̱̤̘̺̦̺͙͉̦͖̬̗̱͙̟̖̤͖͔̰͕͑̃̇̇̈́͆́̈́̆́̈́͘̕ͅş̶̨̧̡̛̙̰̰͚͇̻̝͇̙̣̫̜̭̯̲͔̭̩̻̯͕͈̲̺̜̼̩̼̠̙̯̜͚̤͇͓͙͚̟̟͚̹̮̱̙́̊̒́̒̑͐̃́̅͌̐̑̓́̀̇͗͂̑̔̍̈͘̕͘̕͝t̴̢̡̛̫̙̜͕̮̠̜̤̭̬̜͔̜͚̪̱̯̦͔̬̹̘͓̺͉͖͈̣͕̹̗̘̗͐̓͋̇̐͑̉̇͗̋̌͜͜͠ͅͅş̴̠̣͓̙͓̦̗͈̻̻͔͎̻͚̙̍͌̂̀̈́̾͆̒͊̏͋̍̈̓̎͘͜͠ͅ...