25

2 weeks later

Yoongi hasn't been to a funeral before...it's all so...new...

There were many...many people here...

A lot of the fans were outside of the funeral home...

Many of the fans were upset, scared, depressed, happy and disappointed...

Yoongi felt terrible, so did many other people though...

Many famous groups attended the funeral, SHINee came and wanted to quit because they couldn't deal with loosing so many people at once.

To Yoongi's surprise, Jeongyeon from Twice came...Jimin and Jeongyeon were known to hate each other, but by the look on her face, she seemed...upset, distressed...and her face was filled with regret.

Yoongi looked around some more...

He saw a distressed Kim Seokjin crying frantically in the corner.

Yoongi wanted to help, he really did...but Yoongi was just unable to move, his body was just very numb.

Yoongi watched the members cry as they headed to the burial grounds...

They watched them lower the coffin into the ground...

Gone...

Yoongi couldn't do it...he watched as Hoseok screamed for Jimin back, he watched as fans were screaming for Jimin back...

Yoongi felt the tears stream down his pale cheeks...

His Jimin, now gone from this world never to be seen again...all the memories they had, oh the beloved memories...

When they sat in the flower fields telling each other the most stupid things on earth...

When Jimin would flash his abs in front of the crowd and blush and become embarrassed about it later...

When Jimin would give his precious eye smile to Yoongi...

All of that Yoongi will never ever see again...and it's a shame...

Jimin means so much to Yoongi, and now he's just...gone...

Yoongi knows now...he should've told Jimin sooner, before he left. Yoongi was scared, that Jimin would reject him, that it'll ruin their friendship...but realistically looking at it now, Jimin always liked Yoongi...

Jimin's Note to Yoongi Hyung

Dear Yoongi Hyung,

I'm sorry this has happened, I didn't want it to end this way...I understand now...love hurts.

I fell in love with you, Hyung...

The day I first saw you, wow, you were just so cool!
You were amazing Yoongi Hyung...

I know this story isn't supposed to be focused on us Hyung...but look, I like you~

This might be the saddest ending that's ever happened in a love story! It might not even be sad at all...but Hyung I want you to know...