Chapter 3: Head Start

TZUYU

Fantastic. I'm on my lucky day today. All those committee members that are supposed to show up an hour before Showed up an hour later. Leaving me alone with this girl for almost an hour.

Just fantastic.

I could have been alone at home, Cuddling with my dog, and watching some movies or reading books, but no, that annoying teacher and even my parents forced me into this. And if I had the time to ask, SINCE WHEN? did I even have any Obvious Interest In any socializing Activity All these years? For your information, I had interest in it when it was Never, that's when I'm interested in it.

To make everything more worse, not only did I have to come here in this very same room after school everyday and take part in the activity my parents are so overjoyed to hear that I participated— but I had to meet up with Sana at her house, or even mine for more of these party planning. Yes, I finally caught up with that goddamn cheerleader's name. My first meeting with her, she made me be on my highest uncomfortable level and now I had to be with her for this stupid party that I'm NOT participating at.

Sure, it'd be better if it was just her house, but seriously? Even at mine? I'm living with my parents right now since I did have a vacation back at my apartment a block away from the school. And I feel much safer there than here.

Honestly, leave it to your parents to ruin your lives in many ways.

The only thing that I've ever loved dearly besides my parents, is my dog. Gucci. I got him from my mom's friend. Gucci is a Pomeranian, he follows me around, and is quite pampered. Surprisingly though, he wasn't that lazy, and I don't know if dogs are really lazy. I wouldn't know since I don't talk with other people which I'm glad that I'm not. I liked Gucci's company most, and it's always better than other people.

The doorbell rang and I walked to it with Gucci behind me, I smiled at him which made him wag his tail.

And I still smile. Around Gucci that is.

I opened the door and was surprised to be met with something I'm not comfortable with.

Well I'm not comfortable with anything on socializing and greetings but..

She hugged me!

And no one even tried to do that to me! I've built up my castle of defense and keep people away from me and she just waltzed inside and hug me? She's got some nerve.

She broke the hug and giggled at me when she saw my expression.

"Come on. You really need to get used to this kinds of things." I frowned at her. "Let's get started. I brought the list of— You never told me that you had a dog!" She squeeled and picked him up. She cuddled with Gucci, and I'm quite surprised Gucci isn't biting her.

Gucci you betrayed me!

I flicked her forehead and took Gucci away from her and frowned. "Are we getting started or I'll kick you out? Gucci doesn't want your company."

"Oh~ so his name is Gucci.. How cute. Named from the brand eh, he is quite the stylish one." She said as she petted Gucci.

"Yah!" I sighed.

"Yeah, fine fine." I started walking towards our studio room with both Gucci and Tzuyu following behind.

(I smell jealousy)

Our house—mansion, or so, is quite big. And it did have many rooms around it. And the studio is where I normally do what I do. Practice dancing and singing and stuff.. But normally, it's my room.

"Wow you're house is really bigger than mine. And this studio is larger than our kitchen. How cool is that? There's even a bed over here." She said as she sat on it.

Oh please, hands off my bed.

"It's my room, actually. But I often sleep at the room beside this. This is more of a private area for me. So hands off the bed." Even if I said that, she's still glued there. Plastered on her face is that same grin that I hate while looking my way.

"I guess this is better. A King sized bed and isolated away from everything else going on in the world is such a nice thing. No one can hear you, judge you, watch you, and etc." She said looking at the studio with a slight smile. Now what does she mean? "I'd go for this instead. Very useful for loud people and screamers, can I probably move here?" I glared at her.

"Probably not. But I take that as a yes." She smiled.

Damn. How stubborn can she get?

But wait, what screamers? Okay that was weird and confusing, making me uncomfortable yet again, yet what's with that weird look in her eyes? I smell something malicious and I'm not liking it.

I sat at my computer table, and opened two screens, "Can't we just start now?" She smiled more and went closer to me.

"Whatever you say, m'lady."

--

For dirty minded yet open minded people, I know you know what Sana Meant of Screamers.

Nyeheheheh.. ╮(╯3╰)╭

Quite a short chapter though.