Chapter 14: Locked

TZUYU

I can never see this one coming. This is going way too far! I didn't realize this, and couldn't analyze what her next move would be. Everything was great, until now that is. This isn't the first time she did this to me, she last did it when I was 9. And because it has been this long, I couldn't even think of anything she's plotting!

This is absolutely irritating me. I know how she's getting away from all of this using her damn skills of acting around Dad, and because I know she's the Drama Queen, she's also the Queen of Convincing. Which I hate oh so much. I even thought Dad was this sharp when it comes to something off, and yet where is he? Doesn't he Care about me after all of this? After I thought that he did? I always ended up wrong after all. The same goes with Mom. She even promised to never leave me, and where is she? And deep down.. I know I won't have anything or anyone by my side again. And for the record, that's something I'm right about. Too bad though, everything else is a mistake.

I was just sitting at the bed in the attic leaning my head on it's headboard. She locked me up in here, where she gave me minimal food. She turned the power off of here but I got my way out of that problem. I have just the thing here, solar. Too bad she doesn't know about this and that I have to remove it every time I hear her footsteps and act like a mess. And that I always come here in the attic besides my two rooms down there, isn't really bad at all. This is somewhat my hangout room whenever I hate the light from my Studio Room. Fortunately for me, I have tons of snacks stacked up here which makes me much more relaxed, and with Gucci secretly living in this room, he'd have the food that Witch is giving me. Her cooking is much more worse than mine.

But the worst part is, it is pretty isolated and soundproof from the inside. Even if I scream right now, not a person will help, and the attic is so high up that I might break my bones if I jump down. I'm too scared of jumping to the tree beside the window of this room so I really can't do anything now. Even if I want to. I don't care actually, it's pretty nice going back since I've been with so many people.

I did pretty much need a break.

But I was supposed to go to school today, I'd never miss a single school day even from my elementary days. I was clean of any absents and this witch just ruined that record. And I'm still wondering why no one is coming for me? Of course, she is the Drama Queen so she'll just say that I'm sick and that's that. The last thing I wanted her to say is transfer me out of there. That's a big no.

I

knew all along that she had an ulterior motive about being with my Dad, but never knew about this. She always hurt me whenever Dad is not around but this is going too far now.

And yesterday when I came back home, Dad wasn't even home which is weird since he arrives earlier than me. With him out, she burst out in anger and told me how I was such an obstacle to her in getting her plans right. How it would be better if I was just GONE. I know that. I always did wish that, but who stopped me? Dad did. Blame him witch, not me. But I just didn't say anything to her and just gave her a blank face, she never got used to that attitude that I give her whenever she's like that. So of course, she hit me. Multiple times. After that she dragged me by my hair and locked me up here.

I looked at myself in the mirror behind the door here. And both my cheeks were red. Looking like I put too much blush on. I'm wondering if this would bruise? I hope not. It'll just be red for a while I guess..

To be honest, I'd gotten used to it before. This is the reason I don't wear revealing clothes too much. First, I don't want attention, and Second, more attention will be caught if I do. And it's because of the scars she gave me. It hasn't healed very much. It doesn't hurt but it's really bothering me too much. If she really wanted me out of the way, then she'd have to give Dad a kid and everything will be perfect. Just like that. With money all on her brain, she won't think of this. Especially when she's DUMB.

Gucci went up my bed and nudged me. I know he's hungry and that witch hasn't given me anything. Anything that I can feed to Gucci. I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot about me.

I just patted him in the head and he wagged his tail. I continued watching TV and ate the snacks I hid in boxes here. Considering that this room is soundproof, she won't hear anything suspicious going on. To be honest, I lied. I really want to get out of here now. Even with the TV I'm super bored, and I just want to get out. Too bad I can't use either the door and window to escape. This sucks.

I don't even know for how long I've been here now. I'm bored and tired of this already. I've read every book stored here, watched every movie available,listened to musics and everything! And yet it's still boring.

Counting the snacks available here, It might last for just a day with me always hungry when I'm bored. I really need to save some to last me a week.

I remembered that Sana and I stacked more here when we planned on the Christmas Party. Since when did that annoying ass become this useful? I'd rather thank her now. But no. Knowing her though.. And I still can't believe I'm missing her and the girls now. I must be really bored right now that it's getting into me.

I was almost relaxing when I heard her goddamn heavy footsteps coming up from down there. I quickly hid by snacks, the TV, the solar and requested Gucci to hide anywhere he's not visible. He quickly did so. I just finished and sat at the edge of my bed when she's about to open the door, I seriously looked like a Drama mess.

She glared at me, and I knew she's not gonna do anything that's not gonna involve a hand.

--

So guys should I make a Book 2 about this? Just thinking though, this time, because of your support, I'll make it SPG, pero nagdadalawang isip ako.
This book might have 30+ chapters and if I add a book 2..hmm..
Should I though? 😂😂😂
Update finally!!!