Chapter 26: Preparing

TZUYU

I wasn't surprised that I found myself waking up with Sana hugging me. Or maybe the fact that she's half naked behind her, well isn't that surprising. If I just met her yesterday I would've freaked out. And to be honest, the gang does this too. They get hpt easily so meaning, they'd wear less clothing in bed, also meaning, they'll be half naked in bed. I also know that they had relationships with each other, minus Jihyo and Sana. Sana also told me that they often did it when they're mostly alone..?

My innocence. Gone. Swept away because of this.

But I'm glad they held back those hormones while at the sleepover. I even noticed Jeongyeon touched something intimate, and Mina checking out Chaeyoung. Momo massaging something I don't want to say what it is. Please, I leave it to your imagination.

Back to the trip. Honestly, I don't know what they plan for me on this trip. From what I hear from both Sana and Dad, hot springs are best places to relax. Considering Sana is a Japanese, she'd mostly go there to relax once a week. Dad did too when he went to Japan. All I know now is I need clothes and toiletries that a girl would need when going out of the house for several days.

And we'd be leaving today at 2 in the afternoon, so that means I can do whatever I wanna do before then.

Before I met Sana, all I had to do was get up in bed, go to school, study, go home, eat, sleep. Or either on weekends just lay down in bed and watch movies and such. I wasn't interested in going to arcades, Parks, malls, and anything social. But I do like games and a PlayStation Is by the room next to my Studio Room. I guess I'm kind of geeky too. I honestly don't want Sana to know this side of me. For some reason, I would dread about her reaction about this, may be negative or positive.

Well Mina's a gamer too, but. I still refuse to.

Hmm, speaking of games. Maybe I should check if there's a new game around. I haven't touched that PlayStation in months now, I think it's about time I play for just a few minutes before Sana wakes up. I wonder if new games today would be more exciting other than the NBA 2K18, and Counter Strike 2.0 Online that I play most of the time.

I cuss a lot when playing those two games..

"Tzuyu~" I heard Jeongyeon's voice coming from the front door. I was just about to play Elsword when I heard her so I immediately cancelled opening the game and turned it off. When I went out the room, Jeongyeon pounced on me and grinned.

Even with Sana around, I know for once that Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Jihyo by far is the post hyperactive in the group considering everyone else has quite the small voice, while they, usually shout without intending to.

"I'm seriously thinking that you'll be the cause of my death someday." I said with a straight face.

"You know very well that someone else will kill me if I do that." She laughed. "Any plans before the trip?" Thinking that my gaming plans were cut short, I decided to play another time, "I guess not." I said.

"Then why don't you spend the time with us? You spend too much time with Sana that I know you'll soon be distancing yourself from us. She said and giggled.

"Speaking of Sana, where is she? I'm surprised she isn't bothering me right now." She just smiled and lead me to the door.

"She left a little while ago before I entered the house. She said, 'Say GoodBye to Tzuyu for me. This is a bit urgent'.' I think it's about her father's favour that he seriously owed her. Don't worry, she'll be back in time before we go."