Chapter 12: Nothing to Expect

TZUYU

With the whole week just passing by, I pretty much didn't notice changes in class to be made a week before the Christmas Party. We'd have to change seats and classmates as well. They always do this early so that when the holiday's over, we'd know where we'd be when we come back.

And luck with fate played it's part. Not only is Sana in my class, everyone is. All 8 of them are here. This year's gonna be chaotic. Jungyeon was up at the front, back with her old shoulder length hair and her eyes sparkling as she chattered with some chics and jocks. Nayeon was next to her and I've pretty much grown into liking her almost hazel hair, and the cute bunny traits. I'd say it's kind of cute. She was chatting along Jungyeon with the other guys and you won't really realize that they're both gay and is currently in a relationship with each other. Behind me, was Mina, who was a quiet one, and is actually a lot nicer than the others. She also had beautiful eyes in particular. Jihyo was beside me, the mother of the group. Some call her God Jihyo, and I'm still thinking why though. She has this kind of face that when faced in a certain angle, looks like a doll, I myself like dolls but I'd want something like her. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were both infront of me and Jihyo, having a chat with each other, and Momo besides Sana who's behind Jihyo, which means that she's besides Mina.

There's 8 of them all in all, but knowing Sana, she'd have more friends up her sleeve. That's including three girls named, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé.

(BlackPink in your Area😂 Lisa's missing though)

She has more friends than I thought! I swear she knows everyone in this school! I'm exhausted to just meeting them all but they are nice.. Especially the other fangirls and fanboys.

I won't mind if they want to be friends with me. The only problem I'm facing right now is that, after the first 2 periods over and a break, after the third period, I am now completely aware of what happened last night. Everything has returned to me. And it's completely bothering me!

Hallelujah Lord, not only did I remember that part where Sana and I Kissed, I also remember the part that I kissed her back. And I wasn't just kissing back, I Wanted It. This has to be the most embarassing moment I ever engaged on.

Now when I'm about to complain about Sana being clingy again, she might bring that up and blackmail me!

But, that has to be the alcohol! That has to be! I mean, I always complain about her always clinging on to me day and night that she's with me so why would I be making out with her any time now?! It's nonsense so of course it's the alcohol.

I leaned my head on my palm as I rested my arm on my elbow on my desk while I looked out of the window. "So Tzuyu, what do you think?" Jungyeon asked, popping me off my thoughts. "W-what?"

"You weren't paying attention. Geez. Who do you prefer, Song Joong-ki or Kim Min-Seok? I can't really pick between the two. They're from Descendents of The Sun." She chuckled. Both boys and girls were huddled around me. "And boys are actually interested about this?" I looked at her in a bored look.

"Both Dad and I are watching that yesterday. I recommended it to him yesterday and we both got hooked up on it immediately." Jungyeon said and chuckled.

"I like Kim Ji-won best. She plays Yoon Myung-Ju, the army surgeon. It's on my opinion.. " I just shrugged. They looked at me with shocked eyes and Sana came over, sitting at my desk.

"I didn't expect you to actually like Kim Ji-won." She smiled at me and I looked away. "I just like how her eyes are so beautiful."

"I feel jealous." She pouted. "Well, I like your eyes too. They're cute."

Wait.. Did I just say that? Oh no, damn it. I did it now. One thing that you shouldn't do is, compliment Sana. And just as I predicted, Sana smiled widely at me and hugged me tightly. I don't know if she's hugging me or suffocating me. I can practically feel her breasts again my chest.

She let me go and I glared at her afterwards. Before I can say anything to her the bell rang for class to start and everyone went back to their seats.

And before Sana returned to her seat, she didn't even forget to kiss my cheeks and wink at me before sitting next to Mina who just smiled at both of us. This is just great.

And also, it turns out that Sana and the others are in my PE Class. Maybe this girl wants me to participate in this class that I have avoided all these years. I may not look like it but I'm not made up for any physical activity everyday. Yes I work out, but I don't do it everyday.

The other girls including Sana have finished their laps while I, is just finishing up. She came up to me.

"You really need to strengthen yourself up so that you can protect yourself you know?" I couldn't process anything that she said because I was too busy catching my breath and glaring at her. "Awee I can feel the love overflowing from you, Tzuyu." She chuckled at me.

"Don't assume.. And are you.. Sure that I'm not... Killing you slow..ly using my mind?" I said as I still try to catch my breath.

"Shouldn't you be working out everyday? You did tell me that you work out." Nayeon said.

"I am. But I hate doing it everyday." I said. "You can't even push Sana away from you when she's snaking her arms around. What can you do if we're not around and you're in danger then?" Mina said. "But don't worry, it's not that bad actually, just eat something healthy. And before you know it, you'll be on top of Sana." Mono grinned at me. While Sana just blushed and slapped Momo's arm. "What? I'm telling the truth."

"But hey that's not a bad thought." They both grinned. I just groaned, this is probably gonna be a long day.

And since PhysEd is my last lesson, Sana told our coach to let us get an overtime, including me which I absolutely hated to hear. We finished our laps, and as I did, she gave me a bottle of cold water which I gladly accepted cause I really needed it.

"Im proud of you, you finished the laps and didn't even think of quitting!" She said smiling at me. I blew out the water I was drinking, "What?! I can quit?!"

"But you didn't." She giggled. I just groaned at her. "Trust me, exercising is a good thing for you. You never know when you'll need the strength." Came Chaeyoung's voice. I turned to face her and the rest of the girls were here. "Why are you still here?" I asked them.

"We wanted to wait for the rest of you to finish. Great job on the field by the way." Jihyo said, smiling at me. "I just want to go home now and sleep!" I complained at them earning me a laugh from them. We changed our clothes and like always, Sana gave us a lift home. Surprisingly she didn't bring up the topic about the kiss or anything about that, and in glad that she isn't. That would be absolutely awkward.

When we arrived at my house, Sana parked outside and helped me to get out. And as usual, she gave me a hug pressing our bodies tightly and while me feeling her breasts against my body and her breathing on my neck. She didn't even forget to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Hmm.. Now that I thought of it, if I do get stronger, I'll let Sana taste her own medicine. She'll feel how I'm being suffocated when she's hugging me.

I said goodbye to them and headed inside, surprisingly she didn't go inside because she have to go home. I went inside and was just going to my room when a certain snake blocked the stairs I was about to step to.

"We need to Talk Tzuyu. In the attic, now."

I groaned secretly and just followed her upstairs.

Now what is she up to?

--

Long update for you 😁