Chapter 25: Getting The Hang Of It

SANA

"Yep, yep keep running! Or no Ice Cream for Later!" I yelled out making Tzuyu glare holes at me.

"I am! I swear... I'm going to kill... You later!" She huffed out.

It's not my fault that she's suffering right now. As long as I remember, it was her that volunteered to work out. And now she's blaming me? For her to blame me like that, we are currently in a track field, and she's running laps around it.

Classes just ended an hour ago and we decided to go to the track field with the girls tagging along as well. Tzuyu said that she wanted to strengthen her stamina and strength, so we inserted her to our cheer leading schedules. But she wouldn't be doing all those tumbles and somersaults, we just assigned her some exercises to strengthen her muscles on both her legs and arms. I wouldn't want her to break a leg or anything.

But since we are free of any schedules today, the girls were over the bleachers, relaxing their asses out while we're out on the field.

I think that I'm going too far, considering that I gave her endless laps and some comments that I know annoys her, she did some amazing progress than last week. Although I know she's pissed.

Hmm.. I think this'll be enough.

"Tzuyu, I think we're done for the day. Time to shower." I said and wiped my sweat. I gathered our things and skipped my way towards the girls.

"You know you'll regret this soon enough. She'll be stronger than you and you won't be able to defend yourself." Mina smirked at me and ate her sandwich.

"And she's gonna be faster and stronger in no time thanks to you being a kind angel." Jihyo giggled at me. I frowned and rolled my eyes at them.

"Hey, at least I'm also helping myself by being in the field as well while all of you just decide to pig yourselves on the bleachers. Pretty sure that we'll be on par by then." I said and shook my head.

"And one thing, I know that you're with her, helping her in the field, but I can't help but notice you eye raping her." Nayeon said and laughed at me. I just gasped and slapped her arm.

"Hey I did no harm! At least I still have control over myself and not do it right here like what you do when you're alone in your apartments." I frowned at them. "Don't get me wrong, Sana, I'm still 100% virgin." Jihyo said and glared at the 6 not-so-virgin girls who just shrugged.

"I just noticed this but where's Yoda?" I raised my brow at Chaeyoung, "She looked like the part so.. Yeah." She shrugged.

Nonetheless I looked behind me to find no one. Maybe she just took a shower and changed her clothes. Huh, she didn't even wait for me. :<

"Should I?" I asked them shyly.

"I believe that you should. Too lazy to do it anyways." Momo said and laid on the benches.

Just when I was about to turn around, I immediately met with cold water. I had my eyes closed and tried to use my hands as a shield so I can see, but it is useless. I then heard the girls shrieking. Oh yeah.. They are behind me.

This culprit could be just one person.

"I'm working my ass out on the field with a snake right here and all of you just laid back down, watching. How's the water's temperature? I could use some of it too." Tzuyu said sarcastically while holding a hose.