Chapter 9: It's Just Starting

SANA

I couldn't process anything that happened. I had the urge to continue, her lips was tempting, sweet and so soft that I just want to do it. Surprisingly for her, she even kissed me back, and was taking the lead.

I can tell she's the more dominant one.

"Ahem." Jungyeon grinned. I blushed furiously at her and carefully slid Tzuyu beside me. Who was also blushing.

"Want more, Sana?" Jihyo teased me."Jihyo!!" I swatted her shoulder.

"What? I'm stating the obvious." She shrugged. Damn it. I thought I was the leader here and yet.

Ugh screw it. There's no point in fighting my right on this. They're both partners in crime, Jihyo and Jungyeon.

"Let's watch a film instead. I'm a bit tired." Dahyun said and stretched. "What film should we watch?"

"Eternal Sunshine?"

"Planet of The Apes?"

"A Dog's Purpose?"

"Ooh that's a great one. And I haven't watched it yet."

"It's sounds good."

"Then it's settled."

"Any movie like that, Tzu?"

"Yeah sure, it's in the USB by my drawer."

"There's tons of USB's here you know."

"The Data-B A3M9TY number 34 on the second left of your left."

"Wow, nice." They all laughed and giggled at themselves while she just cuddled with her pillow on her bed, she's so adorable. I quickly plugged it in the Flat Screen and chose the A Dog's Purpose.

I may had forgotten to watch it after I studied a week ago. Yes, I study. And the dog looks cute.

The movie was playing, and we were relaxed, both me and Tzuyu included. I don't know if that scene was even forgotten yet, but I know it isn't.

The story was quite touching, about a Dog looking for it's purpose, doing his purpose yet dying. I don't know for sure what exactly is our purpose. But I think it's all the same. And I think it's safe for now.

I lay my head on Tzuyu's shoulders and wrapped my arm around her waist to support me. She didn't complain and just held my hand. She leaned back, she won't even look me in the eye. But I can't really blame her. That wasn't something I'm excluded from.

Some of the girls in front of us burst into tears as the ending commenced. I wiped a tear from my eyes as I turn the TV off.

"Bailey! Why do you have to suffer this?! It's cruel!" Jihyo cried. "That last owner is such a cruel person, both of them can't take care of him properly. I hate it. I want Bailey to have the best time!" Chae whined.

"Well, I'm over here Baby Chae." Mina back hugged Chae and gently kissed the side of her lips. I quickly covered Tzuyu's eyes before she could see this. I cleared my throat.

"Ahem. Don't ruin this again." I groaned. "You have did this a million times in front of me. Erasing the innocence out of me. You're the cruel one here."

"Well, why didn't you even close your eyes?" Nayeon asked. "I wonder who stopped my hands from being covered, hmm?" I countered.

"Oh, Sana, being single doesn't affect other's relationship. Don't ruin this for us." Momo smirked.

"Umm.. Maybe you're forgetting that I'm here?" Jihyo was frowning.

"Oh yeahh right.."

"Plus me. Now don't get me wrong but, this is my house, my rules." She swatted my hand from her face, sighing. I chuckled at her and the rest pouted except Jihyo, who pretty much agrees, and me of course. And Dahyun who's currently asleep.

"Now what part of Bailey's life was your favorite?" I asked her. "Hmm.. I can't actually pick one.. But I kinda like all parts of his life. Every life is meaningful and I don't care how many times you've lived in your life, but that doesn't bend the saying that Life is A Meaningful Thing and Not to Be Wasted."

"You've progressed much in speaking. Good for you, Tzu."

"And when did I even give you permission I'm calling me that?"

"I don't care about that. I do what I do." I chuckled at her. "Hey, I'm sorry, if I made you uncomfortable about that—"

"I don't mind actually. It's a drunk person's choice so I can't pretty much blame her. I'd be blaming the beer."

'You should be blaming me for this. I'm too obvious for these girls except you.' I smiled at her.

"And, will you stop that? I'm suffocating."

"You're just not strong enough to push me away." I chuckled.

"No matter what I do, you'd always come crawling back." She frowned. "Exactly. So, literally, there's no point in pushing others away if they want to be with you right? This is like so like you."

"Hmpff. Shut up already." She said as she lay down. "Hey, hey, don't sleep here with me! Go sleep with the others!"

"Aniyo~… I like it better when I'm with you." I unconsciously said.

I then faced her and caught her blushing. She immediately turned around and covered herself with a pillow to hide her embarassment.

Well what do you know? Plus information to my Tzuyu Facts. I couldn't even believe that this cold girl could be this soft.

Now don't get me wrong there, not those parts okay? I meant her being soft hearted. Hearts are soft, but yeah whatever.

"Pfftt yuck *cough* Tzuyu! Would you mind having Gucci out for a while? He licked me in the face!" Nayeon shouted.

"Just put him out." She briefly said and turned back.

I then wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She felt so warm that I can clearly mistake her for a warmer. It felt comfortable.

She squirmed around my grasp, probably trying to escape from me, and failed miserably. "Get used to it, Tzu."

I guess I pretty much forgot how great cuddling is.

--