Chapter 6: Sleep Over

SANA

Everything seemed more fine, Unlike our usual routine. Tzuyu actually came and spent a lot more time with us. But Jungkook really had to ruin everything for me. I can accept that he's flirting with Tzuyu like that, but him being the maniac he is, is one thing off the hook. And now that I forgot to tell him to not step in my house party, I'll do everything on my will to kick him out.

I'm guessing that he didn't notice me helping Tzuyu come out of her box. Well.. I don't think help is the right word though. More like force? But nahh.. She comes with us even though I'm not inviting her to.

Or maybe She doesn't know that she can run off? Well that's a better one.

But at least I still have the girls with me. Them supporting me is a big help too. Although, it's a real shame that she can't come to the party. I really want her there. I can't even imagine that her Dad just let her stay home with that witch when she can socialize outside. I'm pretty sure that he wants her to socialize, although that witch is on the way.

He even set up his plan to help his daughter socialize more. It's funny in a rather cute parental way. And I kind of like him that way.

And now that the party has started, I didn't really enjoy it any bit. I got used to Tzuyu being there and now that she's gone, I sound like a puppy that lost it's owner.

"Hey, even though this is your own party, doesn't mean that you can't leave." Nayeon unnie smiled at me. "That's why you have us. Right? We have the other girls to look after the party, while we plan your escape." Jungyeon joked.

"Oh no no no. It's our escpae plan." I chuckled. "I can't help but laugh at you when you looked away for a bit of a moment. Mostly like a puppy that lost it's owner, you really want to be with Tzuyu right?" Momo teased me. Having that cheeky grin.

"If she ain't coming here, we'll bring the party to hers instead. It'll be a lot of fun, I'd say. " Dahyun says happily.

"We know how attached you can get. Just by seeing something for the first time gets you attached to it, if it's worth your tastes. Like those puppies we brought to school from an abandoned house. Too bad the school isn't allowing any animals wander around and just sold it to a pet shop. I don't know how many days you were dragging your head on the floor thinking about them. And I know, Tzuyu will be around with us, and it's totally awesome with us." Jihyo said. "Honestly she's not that bad. In fact we like her already. " says Mina.

"So why don't we have a sleep over over her house? We wasted some time here so let's get moving." Nayeon said quickly leaving with Jungyeon. Probably getting some clothes for the night.

I then prepared the car and packed some clothes for the sleep over.

And I still can't get over the thought that the girls planned this and left me out. How cruel is that?! I thought I was supposed to be the leader here, where did the trust go?

I was still pouting in the car when we got everyone ready. I was at the passenger's seat since Jungyeon is driving. While the other girls was just talking at the back.

"Geez it's been a while since I've been in this car. I can't even afford A MU-X and yet." Nayeon faked a cry.

"Oh c'mon, Sana. Stop it with that cute face. The only reason why we kept it a secret is because it's a surprise. Ever heard of surprises? We know you love the girl so we planned this." Jungyeon grinned. I'm not really mad but, I'm not admitting that.