Chapter 27: Just The Beginning

SANA

I've said this one, too many times now and I promised myself that I'd stop but, damn. It's so damn cute when I tease Tzuyu so much I couldn't stop at all! The car ride was mostly noisy while we sing with songs while on the way, but I maybe went too far with touching her though.

Tzuyu was asleep through the whole ride, and I still have my hands intertwined with hers. Wonder how it's like that? She wanted it that way. She was squeezing it tightly whenever I try to take my hand away, so I requested Jungyeon to change gear shifts when needed with me informing her on to what number. I know Tzuyu doesn't realize what she's doing but it's hella adorable.

We arrived at the hot springs at around midnight and Tzuyu was still asleep so I didn't want to wake her up. I carried her into a piggyback, still holding her hand since I know she has no subconscious intention to let it go. And everyone else grabbed the bags and headed inside.

I loved this place so much that I want to just stay here but I can't. Sadly.

We chose our usual room, with separate rooms in it. Actually, it's just four rooms but I know the girls would like it alone with their girlfriends. Except Jihyo who's always stuck with Nayeon and Jeongyeon's room. I think they also plan to bang their brains' out today.

This room, or rather a living-room like room, with a great view from the balcony. It's designed for guests that come in large groups like perhaps 6 people and up. Hence, the four rooms. The essentials for the hot springs were also inside the rooms and everything was set out perfectly. Too bad Tzuyu's asleep.

I entered the last room which has 2 king sized beds in it, and I carefully placed Tzuyu on one of it. This room has another balcony which is connected to the balcony on the living room so I bet Tzuyu will have a great view when she wakes up. I know she won't be waking up so the best choice for now is to sleep.

I sighed as I couldn't have any fun today but I can change that tomorrow. :)

"No plans for today okay? We've promised her a relaxing stay here so I'm warning you." Jihyo said with a playful smirk plastered on her face.

"No. I don't plan to." I said with a smile. I can't tease her right now, she's being serious even with that playful smirk.

She just smiled back, "Good then, now help me fix the bags together with the others."

I followed her outside, leaving the girls to fix their own things inside their chosen rooms. We went together to the car and she grabbed the small bag in it. "I'm pretty sure you're strong enough to carry that without me."

"I know. I just want to check on something." She said and looked behind me, I looked back also, and saw Jungyeon walking towards us. I raised my brows, "Yeah.. Sure go on then."

"Are you sure you're okay bringing Tzuyu here?" I quickly had a confused look on my face. "What she means is, are you okay with Tzuyu being with us in this vacation? Considering your feelings. We didn't want you two to have it difficult or anything." Jungyeon continued.

"She knew?" I asked, pointing at Jihyo.

"Since the start, Sana." Jihyo smiled.

"Wow, God Jihyo really." I teased, "Stop that." She playfully hit my arm. And I chuckled lightly.

"Fortunately, I'm fine with all of this. I'm still thinking through about my actual feelings for her and I like how things are running smoothly until now. And I want our friendship to stay that way. I may show some signs but considering that she's oblivious, there shouldn't be a problem if I'm not wrong." I said.