Chapter 11: This is how it Goes

SANA

Honestly, I tried not to look at her when she only had that piece of towel covering her body. I can't deal with this actually. I really can't. A girl like her, with a killer body like that, I'm absolutely struggling not to keep my hands from ripping every piece of clothing she has. Is she murdering me? Cause, yes, I'm slowly dying.

I nearly stripped her there, but I'm glad I have self control and just hugged her like usual. And then, there's Jungyeon. I couldn't even speak. Damn the ostrich.

I swear, Tzuyu has the powers to control me and while me who's powerless under her spell.

(The force is with You, Tzuyoda😂)

I really am trying to keep my hands off of her, but she has to stop those glares and that damn body getting into me. Or maybe I can just request her to remove my eyes? Okay bad thought. I'm born a girl. And if I was born a guy then I'll have a hard on everyday. Nasty, never thinking of this again.

I still am worried about the kiss from last night. Tzuyu might have remembered it when a certain ostrich mentioned it, but I shouldn't be surprised. Knowing Jungyeon though..

And I'm going to talk about this with them. They'll receive gifts from me. Punches to be exact. I hate the girls when they tease me like this. They did set me up with Mark and Wunwoo, but yeah.. Both rejected.. I do feel sorry for both of them since they are my best friends. And I'm the one caught up with This conflict set up by witches.

(Sorry my Twice Luv U😘😘)

After awhile, everyone got ready for school. We left Tzuyu's home after we prepared everything but we made sure not to forget to say Bye to Mr. Chou. I dropped some of the girls to their houses and this just left me, Jungyeon, Jihyo, and Tzuyu inside the Car.

Tzuyu was in the backseat, with Jihyo and they seem to get along. I smiled while I looked at them at the mirror. The girls are slowly becoming open with Tzuyu and I'm super delighted with the thought, including her in almost anything they do. I felt really delighted about it. And that's why I don't want the kiss from yesterday to change anything in our relationship. I've always liked Tzuyu involved in our activities, and she doesn't seem as gloomy and lonely as before. As beautiful as that Tzuyu when she's still in her isolated box as that Miss Ice, she's even more beautiful when she's decided to actually hop out of the box and actually mingle with others. But that step witch really pissed me off, I know she doesn't want Tzuyu, her slave to be gone, so that she'll still have an additional maid. I don't like her keeping away Tzuyu from others and forcing her back to her box. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she's just a snake stealing witch, that is a parasite to the Chou Family. She wants to inherit the money when Mr. Chou is dead and with Tzuyu still his daughter, she would want to step in and kick Tzuyu away from her way so that nothing would interfere.

I glanced at Jungyeon but kept my eyes on the road. She has this smile crept up on her face. "Hey, Sana, let's have a small talk when we arrive at school. Before homeroom." She said and smiled. I nodded at her and returned a smile as well. Well I think it's pretty rude not to return it, right?

It was probably about last night. Jungyeon is this silly, goddamn girl who bullies and teases you, but she's really a sincere one during serious relationships and discussions. I am still not ready to talk about this, but, Im thinking it's for the best.

I immediately parked the car in the school garage and we all got out. We smiled at both of them and said that we'd follow them later. "Don't tell me you're confessing Sana?" Jihyo teased. "Oh shut up, Thomas. Shoo, this is serious." I glared at her while she just chuckled. Both of them waved goodbye at us. And now we're all alone.

"So." She started, clearing her throat, "I was really wondering..." She looked at me.

I smiled, "Go on, Continue."

"I know you're gay, since, seriously, you don't have that usual girl hormones like Jihyo does, and you aren't really lusting for any guy, ever. And I haven't seen you even drooling over any guy."

"Wow, someone likes to watch me. You know. Right now the Gym is Free, and is Empty, we can go right now and—ouch! That hurt ostrich." She punched my arm playfully and glared at me. "You do know that I have a girlfriend right?"

"Completely Aware." I said with a grin. "Now seriously and sincerely, answer this last question before I end this talk."

"Sure go ahead."

"Do you even have any feelings for Tzuyu?" I stopped at that. She's really going in for this huh.

"Honestly. I don't know yet, I'm not saying I don't like her, I love her. But yeah, I still don't feel anything. YET. But honestly, I am feeling something special between us."

"Like perhaps Tom and Jerry relationship." Jungyeon chuckled.

"Hey, I'm serious over here." I slapped her arm. "Now I wonder who thought of this serious conversation in the first place." I smirked.

"Fine. Conversation end. Let's go, they might be waiting for us there. Probably impatient Thomas might be complaining."

"Oh sure. I don't want to be run over by her any day by now. Tzuyu's an exception though." I wiggled my eyebrows at her, "I wonder when we can do I— damn okay I'm joking! Stop my ear hurts!" I said and she let go of my ear.

"Damn you Ostrich."

"The feeling may be mutual chipmunk."

"What a jerk."

"I'm not a jerk, too handsome to be one."

"In your friggin' dreams ostrich. I'm gonna puke."

"Tsk, damn you." We chuckled and headed for our classes.

--

Shout out to Myouizaki
My girl, thanks for inspiring this story with your support. You were such a help in this. 😊 and yeah this is dedicated to you😂
One Fast Update! ENJOY LE READERS!!!

UNTIL LE NEXT UPDATE!

(I caught that from a meme, got me laughing😂😂)