Chapter 15: Saving her

SANA

So, Tzuyu is absent in school today. I asked some of the teachers and they said the same thing, that her witchmother said that she's currently sick and couldn't come to school. They didn't say witchmother though, but we know what she really is.

I kept looking at her chair that was beside Jihyo. Even the girls did so. We couldn't concentrate at class, knowing that witch, we can't really trust her when it comes to Tzuyu. I've pretty much know her attitude when it comes to Tzuyu.

"Hey, Sana, I know you're worried so what about we go visit her after school?"

"Don't make it sound like she's dead Momo!" I complained. "It doesn't sound like it though. Weirdo." She chuckled at me and I just pouted. "But yeah, the problem is, Mr. Chou doesn't seem to be in the premises. And the witch has guards with her so I can't pretty much do anything earlier when I went to her house."

"Wait, you went to her house without us knowing?" Jihyo asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Obviously, Thomas."

"Hey I'm not Thomas."

"So, then I'll name you, Train? Or maybe.. Yeah Thomas is fine." She punched me on the head and I complained.

"The Train has made a mo— ouch! Thomas stop that!"

"Not before you stop calling me Thomas, Jungstrich!"

"How are we going to see Tzuyu then?" Mina asked and we looked at her, "I don't really trust her step mother that much. The moment I saw her on our sleepover, feels not right. I felt at ease though when her presence is away. I bet she's been beating up Tzuyu without Mr. Chou or Us looking.." She pointed out.

"I thought the same. Since when did Tzuyu even got sick? I mean, she's pretty much known in the school, and she's keeping uo that record of the Perfect Attendance so it's really weird for her to be sick like this." Dahyun said.

"Tsk I will dismember that witch right here right now." I mumbled. "Language please." Jihyo scolded.

"But I can't help it! I know there's people like that, but she's keeping us away from Tzuyu. It has to be that way, I mean what else does it look like to you?" They nodded at me. "First, let's play logic. We don't even know where Mr. Chou is right now. We need to know where he is first before we approach Tzuyu without being thrown off course or worse, get caught."

Woah. I really love how Jungyeon thinks. She wasn't one of the smart ones here but she's got enough wit to take down groups of men. Same with Jihyo, which is practically our group leader. Even though I am the leader of Cheerleading, she's practically the mom.

"So how do we sneak in without the witch noticing?" Chaeyoung and Nayeon both asked.

"How about my Dad then? I can ask him about Mr. Chou's whereabouts. He is one of the higher ups and I think he's got some partnership with Mr.Chou. So I bet he'd know something about it." I asked them. They looked at each other and nodded, finalizing our little plan. And Momo grinned at me.

"Your Dad in a Suit? Thought he hated businessmen, and business itself, now he's working under that." Both Mina and Momo giggled. Knowing that they are my childhood friends, they pretty much known what my father likes and dislikes, and that's one example. But all of them knew though. And I'm glad he's got that high up in the society. Getting in touch with Mr. Chou is really a big help in this plan. I really want Tzuyu back right now, and that witch ain't stopping me, or any of us.

"Anyone Ready?" I chuckled.

"Hands in." Jihyo said, we all put our hands in the center, "Twice, Twice, let's go!"

--

After school, Jungyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo went home to get some camping equipments. Mostly ropes and stuff to bust someone out Hollywood style. Escape mission types. Girls don't usually do this since sometimes, they get too prideful, but yeah, we have that boyish and Badass side.

Mina, Chaeyoung and I waited in our living room to plan things out and wait for Dad. We had been to Tzuyu's house and without a doubt, it's pretty big. But we got the blueprint up in my laptop thanks to Jihyo and Chaeyoung.

"If I were a b¡tch, where would I put my hostage?"

"Woah, Mina.. Language." I chuckled at her and she just slapped me playfully. "Hey stop that."

"They did have an attic right? Maybe that's where she kept Tzuyu-ah." Chaeyoung said. "I saw the attic and explored a bit of it when we were on a sleepover. It's quite spacious and soundproof."

"No wonder she locked her up in there." I said. "Found any route, Mina?"

"Actually, Yes. Behind the attic there's a tall tree that reached up to the window. I bet she's scared to jump down."

"It's so high up, who wouldn't be?"

"A stuntman, or woman of course."

"Is it even safe to climb up?" I asked. "Yep, it can carry 3 people maximum on that branch near the window. It's pretty strong though, but not the tip of it."

"I'll try doing it." I said. "Well none of us want to do it more than you, so obviously it would be you." Both of them said. "MiChaeng in sync." I smiled.

Dad then opened the door and we greeted him. He then was followed by the rest of the group. They came in 15 minutes later. Maybe Jungyeon even sped the car, but also knowing Dad..

"So Dad, you know Mr. Chou?"

"Of course, we're business partners. Why did you ask? I'm assuming you wanted to know about something in particular since you're not usually like this, unless it's your mother to go to." He chuckled.

"Where is he right now?" We asked. "I heard he's on a business trip. I didn't know where exactly he'll go, but it's for business I suppose. Good thing we're best buds since I came up to this world. Good thing I'm not alone too." He smiled at me. "Can you get hold of him? Maybe call him."

"I don't know, sweetie. I heard this was very important. Companies seldom approach him, and doesn't deal much with his line of work so I suppose he isn't that free. He is a feared man in the business world. A king, may I add. I'm surprised his daughter Tzuyu isn't involved with this. She is part of the gang now." He just winked. I nearly choked at his actions. Yuck.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

"I can't really get in touch with her right now."

"And neither can we."

"Her step mom is keeping us to see her. So we wanted to know where Mr. Chou is so he can help us. Too bad he's out." Nayeon said. He frowned.

"I knew there was something with her, but that woman won't stop my daughters to go to Tzuyu right? Daughter with S, cause you're practically family." We all smiled at him and he returned it.

"Nothing can stand in our way." Jihyo declared. "No one does, and no one can. I'll keep you girls and check while I keep in contact with Chou." He hugged us all in a group hug and went to his office.

"So are we ready?" I asked. Jungyeon nodded and started up the car, we packed our staff in there and went inside. I'm getting Tzuyu out of there, and bring her with me. I didn't gain enough trust with that Snake witch. I'll make sure she's okay, and right now, I know she isn't.

Right now, it's just a matter of time.

--

Parang BDZ Lang❤❤
Watch That New Video! It's Super Duper Awesome!
Like a bulldozer, like a tank, like a soldier (Let's Go, Let's Go!)🎶🎵 😂 Last Song Syndrome be like😂