Chapter 13: How do I Get Her Back?

SANA

Yesterday was super fun. Especially when watching Tzuyu run her laps with the others. Usually I am the slow one, but I did get used to this so I'm a little faster than before. Tzuyu looked so cute when she's all out of breath and pouting. I just want to pick her up, hug her and bring her home with me! She's too adorable. I thought she would give up but I think she doesn't know though so I think it's okay. I forgot to tell her that it's okay to just quit.

Tzuyu has a great body, but she honestly lacks the stamina and strength. She does have an influence because of her father so she doesn't need to be physically strong. But she really needs the strength to fight. I'm real glad that I have most my classes with her, I know I'm always holding onto her and always, probably suffocating her but she can't really push me away whenever I hug her that way. That really worries me so I need myself to be where she is at least.

I work out almost everyday and I can hold myself up against anyone. I don't have enough muscles, but I've got enough to help me protect myself and look good as a girl. I only work out to keep my strength and stamina up and running for cheer leading purposes.

I guess ever since I came out and confessed to him about my sexuality, he has supported me ever since, and I felt like I could look up to him more. He just gave me strength and confidence and kept me holding on to it and I want Tzuyu to be the same.

But I think it would be fun if she can actually push me away from her. But it would also be heart breaking? I think? I honestly miss her scent already. I really wanted to stay with her yesterday but I needed to stay home with Father and the rest of the family for Bonding.

Currently, I'm on my way to Tzuyu's house so I wasn't really worried. And I don't think that the kiss would be a problem to us now. Nothing changed between us and I'm happy that nothing has.

I arrived at Tzuyu's house and I waited outside like usual. She didn't come out of the house so I was a bit confused. I decided to just knock on their door. I waited for a response and the door opened. Before my face even lit up, I immediately caught the bad mood once I laid eyes on this Witch. Why her of all people?

"Need?" She said shortly. And it annoyed me. Not Need, you f—cking b—tch.

Oh now I cussed. Great.

"Tzuyu."

"Oh I'm absolutely sorry. She's currently sick right now. So mind getting off my property right now? You're irritating." She said as she flipped her f—cking hair that's maybe full of plastic and lice. Tsk GodJihyo stop me.

"Mr Chou." I said at her. I really don't want her to be in front of me right now. Not only am I taller than her, it's actually fun to look down at her. Serves her right, she's just at the bottom of every human.

"He has a meeting. So would you mind buzzing off now? You're getting on my nerves. Don't you know when you're unwanted here?"

So.. I was the one annoying huh. She's really asking for this. I was nearly lifting my arm to strangle the living daylights out of her when two men blocked my way to her. "Don't worry about my husband, I'm sure you don't have any relationship with him, so I suggest you to not bother me any longer. Don't worry about Tzuyu, she doesn't need you anymore." She grinned evilly.

In the beginning, I just didn't care. But now I really want to torture her to death. As in Now. What did she mean that Tzuyu doesn't need me? What did this b—tch do to her? Before I can react, she slammed the door right at my face. Yesterday, everything was completely fine, but now I think I lost it all. I don't want to lose Tzuyu and Nothing's gonna stop me To Bring her Back. I need her to be with me, and I may be assuming this, but I know she needs me too. If she's away from me and condition unknown, she might just be isolated from the world again.

How will I get her back?

--

Short Chapter but worth it.
And it's 12:12 am. I need to sleep obviously. Lusog na ni Eye bags grabe 😂😂