Chapter 23: It isn't so Bad

SANA

"Hey you owe me another ice cream." Tzuyu pouted at me. She was so cute I couldn't help but pinch her cheeks which made her frown.

"Shtaf dat." I laughed at her and she puffed her cheeks. "How cute of you Tzuyu."

"I don't care about that. Just gimme another one." She whined. "You ate more than me and it wasn't even enough for me." Gosh she was so adorable with her puffy cheeks that I can just squeeze her in a hug all day. We had finished our lunch, well.. Let me rephrase that, Tzuyu and I did finish my ice cream. And not even a minute passed after we finished it but she complained about it.

"I'm the one who bought the ice cream. I shared it with you because sharing is caring and I cared for you so much. What's the problem though?" I chuckled, feeling amused.

"I already kissed you, and yet I still got less. It's unfair." She whined.

"How about this then? I'll buy you five since you don't plan on stopping on being stubborn unless I get what you want. You've been moaning when savoring the taste so I thought I'll buy you more." I couldn't stop laughing when she erupted in a bright red color then slapping my arm.

"That'll do though but the last statement." She said then puffed her cheeks.

I didn't notice this but her eyes are hella adorable right now. Just an hour ago she still has this sparkling brown color lively with its colors than perfectly suits her skin tone then suddenly became this cute secretly sparkling brightly in the light. With the girls around, I can't jump at her right now. I need help on self control.

But seriously, I don't want to explain to her why I did that. I don't want her confused.

"You really good with this? You could wait for her Dad back home right? You don't really need to go to the town hall." Nayeon worriedly asked.

We were heading to the town hall right now after we finished lunch. Before lunch Tzuyu mentioned that she wanted to see her Dad and go home with him, but what made me worried is that they're currently holding the court meeting at the town hall, sure, we are going to see her Dad, but unfortunately the witch too. I really have a bad feeling about that damn woman and I'm not questioning myself why.

"Not really a problem. You're all with me right? I have no right to feel uncomfortable." She smiled at us.

"You're lucky we're all free right now. But have you ever went to the town hall?" I said and wrapped my arms around her.

"Honestly, I'm excited seeing her in a prisoner's uniform. I got my phone ready the moment she goes out if ever we still catch up to them. For once I wanted to ruin her." She said and grinned.

"Wow, never seen this side of yours." Jungyeon said. "Plus one to Tzuyu facts." Jihyo said and typed on her phone.

"Wait what? Tzuyu facts?"

"Been studying you since the past year." Mina admitted before I could stop her. "You all know I'm not a lab rat so stop that." She groaned.

"You aren't and we weren't treating you as one. We find you interesting as an individual so, we really want to know more about you. Sana being courageous though, gave us a step forward." Chaeyoung said and grinned at me. "Weren't you daring as well Sana-ssi?" She teased.