Chapter 28: One of Us

TZUYU

I suddenly woke up because of the sunlight and I felt a different warmth enveloping me. This person also has a different smell and it's weird. I could be wrong about me being a human, but I relied on my sense of smell whenever I wake up to find out where I am, what I'm sleeping in and who's beside me. I'm pretty sure I had Sana just by the next bed? Or maybe beside me when I slept? I don't know, I slept not long after the ride has started and I haven't seen what the hot springs looks like.

I tried to turn around and I bumped into something really big and soft. Okay, this isn't Sana. I know this part of her well. And honest, it's not this big. Since when did she start wearing foam? Or anything if she isn't even wearing a bra underneath.

I really need to wake up.

Groaning a little bit more, I fluttered my eyes open and became face to face with someone's extremely large melons.

Oh shit my eyes!

Out of surprise I didn't know that I was slowly falling to the edge of the bed, and so I did with a weak squeal that seemed to wake the person I was with.

"Oh damn that hurts..." I said as I rubbed my head.

After a few rustles on the bed, a very sleepy plus cute looking Jihyo on her Unicorn Pajamas popped on the bed while yawning.

"Oh? Good morning Tzuyu.. Since when did I change beds?" She said and squinted her eyes to adjust to the light. I stood up from the floor and rubbed my back also to ease the pain of the fall. "Now what was I doing in this bed? And I thought you always sleep together with Nayeon and Jungyeon?" I asked at her and she rubbed her eyes again.

"Uh.. Yeah about that.." She started, "I don't want to ruin your innocence but considering that you received treatments from Sana in a rather intimate way, if it was, then I should tell you. The others were having a session yesterday, late midnight. Unfortunately for me, I was in the loudest room since Nayeon is in there. I requested Sana to let me sleep here, hence, here I am." Jihyo said, I was about to ask her what I was doing beside her when she spoke again, "And, maybe she went out to get some fresh air or something and maybe placed you beside me so that you'd be comfortable." She smiled. I did too.

"Honestly, I want to get back at her for this. She didn't even wake me up, I know I like to sleep but still." I pouted. She chuckled at me. She stood up and I followed her with my eyes, seeing that I was fully awake now, I stretched my hands and stood up as well. The moment I looked at Jihyo again, she had her unicorn pajamas off and revealing her in just her bra and short shorts. Please stop me from drooling.

I quickly looked away when she noticed me staring at her. "Y-you should wear more clothes even under those pajamas.. Even Sana wears more clothes more often." I said, flushed.

"Really?" She wore a sleeveless shirt, "That's a first for Sana. She never did that, even when winter." She said with an amused face. I sighed, well, I lied. Well she did, just days ago, just once. I didn't want to lie, but it's partially true though. Aghh damn.

"Alright fine, not more often, just once. But aren't you uncomfortable about wearing just few? I mean, isn't it weird?"

"It doesn't actually, but today, I just tried this onesie that my father bought for me. It actually felt comfortable and warm, you should try sleeping with less clothes on. You'll like it I promise." She smiled at me.

Well, Everyone has their preference.

"Ah.. No. I'll stick to my habit." I said, "Suit yourself sweetie." I stretched once more and went inside the bathroom to wash my face. This bathroom was attached inside the room and it's a lot of help since I don't want to walk out yet.