Chapter 16: I'm Here

TZUYU

I still felt my cheeks burning. I wish I had stored some ice here. I can feel my eyes letting go of a few tears from the pain, but I managed to hold it back. I'll never cry over this. I'll never show any sign of weakness especially for her.

When the door opened and she stepped in with that evil look on her face, she forcefully grabbed me by my hair and dragged me down the stairs and threw me downstairs where two guards were standing.

And from the looks of it, she didn't just hire them from anywhere, they were from Dad. I was clearly in pain but I tried to hide it. She threw me too hard and I tried to land without any problem. It hurt anyway so, I don't think I succeeded in doing that anyways..

I looked at the guards in front of me. I knew she payed this two, judging by the lack of actions they should be doing right now. Dad usually has men around him and me whenever he's being overprotective and everyone was friendly to me, now except these two. Nuh uh. Later I'll kick their asses. Just where is Dad right now?!

I stood up.

"It's a good thing you found a Good Master to serve, I'm personally congratulating you." I clapped my hands sarcastically.

She looked behind pissed at my action. And that beautiful face of hers scrunched up in annoyance.

Wait... Since when did she even become beautiful? Yeah it was never.

I wasn't paying attention until she lunged at me and slapped me harder than what she did last night. I'm pretty sure I have a mark on my cheek right now. I didn't feel the pain because it's been numb since the first day. I stared at her blankly. I hated this woman who practically invaded our whole life. She's a psychopath.

Unlike my real mom. She showed me true love and affection. Of course, it's logical because she's my mom. She never got mad at me, she never spoiled me and taught me what's really best. I did mess up sometimes when I was in my extra classes where she did got mad, but she won't hurt me nor scold me. She'll just encourage me to be extra careful, and be strong enough to hold back the tears. And here I am. In front of this psychopath, who's expecting me to break down and thought she had teared down my wall of defense. My real mom taught me to be strong, now I should teach this woman not to assume.

I just looked at the sadists behind her who's really enjoying the scene. Oh believe me, I'm also a sadist. When I get out of this, I'll maybe open up a torture room and do this to them. There's too much that I can take from this woman and she's purposely inflicting more damage to me while these two are just enjoying the show. I know what's wrong when I see it, and I'm sure, I'll really open up a torture room especially made for them.

I don't plan on staying quiet after this, and when I start to speak, I won't stop.

"Now let me make this clear, Daddy won't be protecting you when he's away. And a life? Nah. You won't even need that anymore. And don't expect them to save you. They're with me."

"Am I dumb? I ain't. First of all, I was Valedictorian elementary to highschool, don't think that I would be dumb not to notice that they'd not be helping me and of course Dad wouldn't be helping me anytime soon. What, his ghost would suddenly appear and help me because I wished that he would? Huh, pathetic. Maybe you need some extra lessons too, like what I experienced back then. Want that? At least add some brains in you. Oh wait.. You didn't even have a brain." I laughed, obviously mocking her.