Chapter 19: She's Out

SANA

She kicked us out of Tzuyu's room! She's got some nerve! She might've forgotten who my father really is. Nothing comes off of his grasp easily. He keeps track of everything and controls everything that I lost count of what he can do.

He even started to go against her earlier. He never raised his voice to anyone and was known to be the gentlest man there is. And now that he had snapped, I don't know what'll happen. Nonetheless it was pretty awesome to watch, I even filmed it using my video camera. I did speak up but Dad stopped me after I finished.

In the end, the nurse had to stop us because we were making a scene. I know that she didn't want to butt in but since she work here, she had the hard part of the job.

Both of them was asked to wait in the waiting room for Mr. Chou to arrive since they are making a disturbance in here. We weren't kicked out yet, but we can't wait for Mr. Chou in one room with her.

I shouldn't have agreed to letting the doctor inject Tzuyu with painkillers. He said that she will be feeling the pain since she was in shock before when she was able to hold back after so long and suddenly pass out. And now she's pretty much unconscious and painkillers are all over her system.

Honestly, I just want to be by her side. Holding her hand and waiting for her to wake up and hug her. I wanna be the first one to see her awake, before Mr. Chou, before the witch, before anyone else.

But, that witch managed to slip inside of Tzuyu's room without anyone noticing except me. That goddam—

"Sana, are you sure you're listening?" I flinched at the statement.

"H-huh? Wae? Nani?"

I looked down in embarrassment as I finished saying that. I didn't realize that Dad was talking to me as I was busy thinking that Tzuyu might be in danger with that witch's hand and with those two hooligans that she has. Thankfully, I can see through the window of Tzuyu's room clearly and see what she was doing. I'm pissed that I couldn't hear what they we're talking about. And I'm not happy about her touching my Tzuyu. Especially when she caressed her face. I didn't want her to touch her face or any parts of her body especially when she's wearing that evil smile she has. I really wanna end her life right now. Gladly they left the room quickly and I returned to my seat seeing my Father frowning.

I just sighed.

"Mianhe Appa.. I'm not comfortable with her around and the hooligans too. I don't want her hurting Tzuyu more than she has now. I want to protect Tzuyu even if doesn't want me to. I absolutly don't trust her motives around Tzuyu and not to mention, right now Tzuyu is unconscious and vulnerable."

He ruffled my hair and sighed heavily.

"I feel the same, sweetheart. I'm not happy with this either. But she has the right to see her since she's married to Chou. She'll be using the family method to barge in and do something awful to Tzuyu that may even cause her death. And I never really thought that I'd be dealing with a person like this. Usually this is just in movies we watch."

"Yah! Don't make it sound like she's really dying! I don't want her to.." I pouted at him. He chuckled at me.

"Well, I'll be doing what I can do to make Chou come here ASAP. But I need you girls to keep an eye out to Tzuyu, but also keep an eye out to her." He said and pointed to someone. That evil devil woman who made me be this sinful by cussing and murdering her in my mind.