Chapter 17: When Trouble Rises

SANA

I don't know what Tzuyu went through but I knew she had it rough. The moment I got her out the window, and successfully brought her down, she passed out and fell in a deep sleep. Even though she was sound asleep, we didn't make a noise when carrying her out of the house. Also for the witch to not suspect a thing.

We quickly drove away. I swear, I'll make that witch pay. Nobody hurts anyone of my family, and nobody gets away with it. Both her cheeks were red from where she was slapped by her, and it's really visible. I don't care what I'll do to her, but I swear I'll make her suffer 10 fold the way she made Tzuyu suffer.

I couldn't move at the back seat with Tzuyu tightly hugging me, maybe because she really needed company. The girls were smirking at me and wiggling their eyebrows. Nonetheless, it hurt me to see her like this. Sure, I nearly suffocate her when I hug her, but this is just you much. I can't even bring myself to hurt her. And then here she is, unconscious and hurt.

I know I shouldn't get my feelings to get the best of me when I describe Tzuyu as a friend or maybe more. It pissed me when I know someone hurt her behind my back or even in front of me.

But, I felt extremely happy to hear that She actually missed my presence. Tzuyu isn't much of an open person, and you can't just read her actions and thoughts, she wasn't that expressive. And you won't even know if she liked you unless she says so. I really want her to like me even if she really didn't.

Everyone got out when we arrived at my house. Jungyeon opened the door for me. I wasn't happy that Dad wasn't home right now, I really needed his help, ASAP. Same with Mom but I know she's going home late like usual.

I slowly went to my room gently carrying Tzuyu, not wanting to wake her up. What she needs is rest, and here she can do that. Seriously, who would even do this to a person who haven't had any fault made to you? A psychopath, that's what.

I would love to beat that woman into a pulp and maybe even turn her into dust to put her in someone's ass, and I certainly knew how to. She's that type of person who's just on reputation and image. And those are the things I'll gladly ruin. I'm clever. Dad was physically, emotionally strong, and mentally a genius, that's the talent I love about Dad that helped him up to the society that he's been standing on right now. And a mother that looks like life like a chess board. Everything runs on her move, and she uses every move carefully, and for the good. She's got the advantage. All together, with me of higher intelligence and knowledge, I know exactly how it'll hurt her when I get things done.

I arrived at my doorstep and opened the door. I carefully placed her on my bed gently. I got some clothes that were comfortable for her to wear too. It's the best thing that I should do while she's asleep.

I carefully removed her shirt, and stopping myself to drool over her and look at her. Should I remove her bra too? I don't think I'm ready yet! I should just avert my gaze right? AHHH! SANA YOU IDIOT!

Just as I was about to remove it, I accidentally looked at her finely curved stomach and gulped. But then. I froze.

There was a huge bruise on Tzuyu's stomach and it's seriously visible and threateningly large in size. I started to get pissed off. I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't. I shouted and punched the walls with strength enough to crack it. If that witch is right here right now, you can consider me as a complete murderer but I don't care. I need to end her heartbeat.

The girls opened the door with worried looks on their face. "What's wrong? What happened?!" Jihyo asked. They then looked at Tzuyu who was still half naked, and was about to tease me when they saw it. I couldn't hold back my anger and just kept punching the wall. "This is Just Wrong!!" I burst out. "That Fucking Bitch not only Slapped Her Face, But even fucking punched her in the stomach with her men! I swear I'll kill her when I see her!"