Chapter 20: No one can stop me

SANA

With everyone gone, it was actually nice to cuddle together with Tzuyu by my side. I know, I'm always trying to keep my hands off of her, but I'll just fail otherwise so I think it's pretty useless since I have my hands all over her but I'm still happy I'm with her right now. Hmm but yeah, try being with a single bed with the guy or girl you like and probably just stay friends all the minute you've been with either him or her.

It's easy said than done though.

Right now, I'm back hugging her. I don't know if she already noticed this, but she's already snuggled up against me on her own. I just had to place a pillow on her lower rib to maybe protect her from hurting herself while she sleeps.

Maybe about 2 or 3 weeks by now, she'll have this healed, but during that time she should use the various ways to ease the pain and not with drugs. I think the people that can help her are therapists or were they?

I placed a light kiss on Tzuyu's neck and that small, quiet moan didn't escape my ears after I did that. I'm turned on. If she was just well without any fractures and such I would've taken her already but, I still can't do that. I can't as long as she doesn't want to. But I can wait.

She was wearing a baggy T-shirt and short shorts that belonged to me. Before the doctor could examine her, I changed her clothes so she'd be comfortable. I didn't peak since I had the blindfold on and had Nayeon unnie help me dress her up. I know my limits though. And if anyone did come check up on her I know they'd cracked up by seeing me on blindfold and dressing Tzuyu up on the process feat Nayeon.

Figured I need some trust for this friendship to work.

I didn't do this on purpose since I just brought change of clothes and not really underwears since I didn't know if mine can fit on her and I know the bra wouldn't. You know what I mean.

But it's not like she'd be uncomfortable without it. I mean, we shouldn't sleep with bra on. And the T-shirt had cotton fiber making it extra comfy same with the shorts.

And here is le me. Having a hard time not to be absolutely turned on by thinking that she's completely naked under those. I might need some tissues please in case I had nosebleeds, can you Reader probably prepare me one?

I lost my self control.

I slip my hands under her T-shirt and caress her stomach gently, even feeling her moan a bit and shiver while I do it.

Leaning on my elbow for support, I kissed her ear and slowly went down trailing kisses to her jaw. I stopped and kissed her cheek then nuzzled on her neck.

Honestly I wanted to do more but dun'wanna be accused of rape.

A law should be put up, saying it's illegal to be this hot and almost-perfect for both boys and girls. I had my needs and this girl in front of me has it all. I wanted to do it, yes I admit really since minutes ago. But I'm glad I'm not born a guy. Imagine having a hard on all day. No. Bad thought..

I just hugged her more tightly this time, feeling her squirm under me, moving closer to me. I smiled. At least she knows how to warm up even if she's sleeping.

I rested my chin on her shoulder still supporting myself with my elbow, still caressing her stomach up to her hips. Repeating it gently. I just grinned when she started squirming again as I kept doing this occasionally moving up to her breasts but not even close to touching it.

I had the urge again, I needed to do something with my lips so I started kissing her shoulders going up to her neck, leaving light butterfly kisses. And when reached the Crook of her neck, I breathed lightly against it, making her shiver which I grinned to lightly, encouraging me to keep going.

I sucked lightly at her neck softly, then going more harder leaving marks. When she wakes up and see this, I'm sure she'd come after me and kill me in a way thati want maybe and I'm looking forward to that.

I just sigh and decided to stop this. I lay back on my side and hug her tightly like earlier,giving her one last kiss on the cheek before closing my eyes, enjoying the warmth I'm giving to her and the warmth she's giving back.

"Good Night Tzuyu."

--

Took me years to write this.
I'm embarassed, huta di ko kinaya to. Sanake is back!
No one can stop Minatozaki Sana!!!!
Ginanahan ako tapusin tong magandang light hmmm ano na chap😂😂 di ko maexplain.
Myouizaki eto na request mong update😂