Chapter 18: Take Risks

TZUYU

I woke up feeling weak. I also had a sharp, painful feeling by the side of my body and it keeps me from moving. I would have ignored the feeling but the pain was all over my body, and I just wanted to scream in pain. I didn't want to touch the area where it's the center of the pain. Instead, I just slowly opened my eyes. I felt dizzy and not anywhere near sober.

I breathed heavily, I felt sick that I want to throw up at any second now. But I held the feeling back. Like I said, I can't move. And I don't wanna smell bad because I threw up on myself.

I couldn't open my eyes anymore because, opening it just made me feel dizzy. So now I'm forced to just listen on my surroundings. I wasn't alone. I could hear voices, not of one person but many. I can even hear beeping. Then it struck me. This smell.. It was the hospital. I quickly knew it because of that familiar smell I always breathed on when my Mom was here. I've never been here for so long after she died, but I can never forget this smell.

I knew where I am, but I didn't know why I was here. What was I doing here anyways? The last thing I can recall is, escaping through the window of my eyes, and be safely carried down in someone's warm arms.. Sana's Arms.. It made me feel at least comfortable when she hugged me tight. Lessening the pain of being hit strongly.

I somewhat calmed down, even though the pain was still there. Even with it there, at least catching my breath and calming down is the best thing to do now.

I payed attention to the voices. They were arguing. It was loud and clear, but I couldn't understand their voices. I knew what was happening but at the same time, I just didn't know what exactly is happening.

And now I can't distinguish this, if it was a dream from my childhood days where my mother was still here, or is it still reality.

Even if I couldn't understand what they were saying, it was of the opposite genders, a Man and a Woman and some others. It took me awhile to finally recognize the words they we're saying and I was intently listening to it. Then I was now able to pick up some words.

"She's... Responsibility. I'm.... Mother!" Came the woman's voice. I quickly recognized the voice. It was her.

"I don't care if... Responsibility! We..... You in here!" Came the man's harsh and rough voice. Instead of being afraid, I felt comforted to hear this man's voice. "Just get.... Here you witc..! You don't deserve... Her, when you... Rassed her back there!" Came a girl's tiny yet angry voice. Is this.. Sana?

"P-please.. You're causing a disturbance.. Mr. Chou will... Soon.. Please settl.. Down." Came another woman's voice. It was unfamiliar so I assumed it's one of the doctors. Her voice was tensed and uncertain. After she said that though, the arguing stopped. The door then clicked close after I heard some footsteps enter the room.

I knew who they were immediately.

"I didn't think that she can escape from me like this. But she thought wrong. Those idiots just brought her to her death door." She laughed. "How long till the drug holds it's effectiveness? Wouldn't want her to wake up when daddy has arrived."

"Maybe 1-2 hours. We can use the drug a few times more but she might fall into a coma and never wake up." Says a man.

"Or maybe she'll have narcolepsy and sleep for 2 years more?" Says another.

"I don't care entirely. But yea, for those idiots, it might be strange that she suddenly did. I wish she'd just pop off and disappear in our lives. What kind of a man still loves his daughter even without the mother by his side, when I'm just over here, offering myself to him with such a high class body? He's so stupid honestly. It doesn't matter though. I just need to shut this little girl's mouth so anything I planned all these years won't be ruined and I can finally get my hands on wealth meant for me." I didn't flinch. This was normal to me now. I knew everything from when father married her. That smile wasn't full of love, it was full of lust and greed. I quickly noticed because she was stealing money from father's drawer when I his under the table.

"I just want her gone now. And when she's gone, I'm the one he's gonna lean on and finally, since I'm his wife, I'll inherit his wealth. He should have just given it to me from the beginning but he always says that it's for my daughter. What a stupid guy." Then I felt cold hands run down my cheeks to my throat. Then slowly choking me, she stopped and left. Her evil chuckle filled the room after she left.

I need to wake up now. If not now, seconds away from now. I can't keep my eyes closed and another thing I can't keep closed, is my mouth. I needed to tell everyone about this. I really have to or else..

This will be the last time they'll see me.

The pain from my stomach returned and I quickly cringed, I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth to avoid feeling any more pain. It was then that I realized that I moved. Now I can move something. Finally.

1 or 2 hours. I need to get up. But I need to tell what happening in my surroundings right now. I know where I am but I'm afraid of what will happen to me.

I kept moving my fists. Curling and uncurling them. Soon enough I can feel my eyes opening slightly and I begin to adjust to the light. I still felt numb though.

I kept doing this until I can move every inch of my body. The pain was like hell that I could pass out, but I still kept doing it knowing that it will help me to move again.

I was under the influence of a sleeping drug and I need to get out of it before they can re-inject it to me again.

Hearing their plan made me think that she can actually kill me. Whether she was crazy or sick or simply born a psychopath, nonetheless she's still downright dangerous. She's officially planning to kill me and get rid of me in their life and it's not what I want. I just can't lie down the hospital bed, be sick, and let her get away with this. I wanna live my life again and start anew. I wanted to be free.

(Lol sweetie you forget to say, be free with Sana? Am I rayt?(-‿◦)😂 I should stop)

I don't care anymore. If I need to leave my own home, then I'll do it. She's going way too far and escaping isn't a hard thing for me. I just need to be strong and have faith. Independence can be gained without the help of anyone and can make it grow together with the people you trust whom trusts you back. I wouldn't want to see her again.

Being with Sana and the girls.. I saw something I wanted the most my entire life without even knowing. They Accepted me. All I wanted was Acceptance. And now that I realized that, being controlled again isn't what I plan next.

Then I heard the door open.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sweetie. Let's get this over with.. And disappear."

--

Sorry for the absence. (^v^)
I was really tired about the events lately and I couldn't even lift my hand to type this all out. Although I replied to most comments here, and any other stories but I simply had Writer's Block and that's all Kamsahabnida😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
But I'm still crazy abnormal like usual.