Chapter 4: Contact

SANA

I gotta admit, honestly, it's so adorable when you're teasing Tzuyu, that cute pouting face of hers, her eyebrows everytime I tease her, and that nose. A dragon's nose I may say, it was always steaming everytime I tease her about things. She's just so cute and Gucci..

Is it just me or do they look alike in some way?

I didn't know that she has a liking to dogs. Or even kept one at this state. And this one information is going to my diary. Plus 1 to my Tzuyu facts.

I could be wrong about this, but innocent Tzuyu doesn't really get what I'm actually doing, or maybe a bit or maybe not. Isolating herself from the outside world made her this innocent. And I'm still innocent thanks to Nayeon, Momo and Mina. Note my sarcasm. It's because of those girls that I lost my innocence when I saw them in that state. And I feel that it's still fresh in my mind.

And I'm still single, which I'm happy to admit though.

"Can we probably take a break right now?" I said stretching my arms on the process. She nodded and stretched her arms. I smiled at her and she avoided her gaze like from back then.

Her problem with the smile? I kept seeing her blush whenever I smile at her. Is she even used to smiling or even being smiled at? She might be used to that because of her fame?

But I guess not. Knowing her..

I sat at her bed, and didn't even bother change my uniform and just casually removed the buttons from the blouse, leaving my sleeveless shirt in sight. Like most guys do, but I'm a girl. And she was in her house clothes. Short shorts and a baggy tshirt, probably from her father. And it isn't even Sunday yet.

And that Lazy Sunday look actually suits her. Plus her hair in a very messy bun.

A complete perfection.

"Anything you want to eat? I can get it downstairs." I raised my brow. Now since when did she get this kind?

Just minutes ago she's annoyed at me. What kind of magic happened when I just looked away.

"And when did you even get this kind at me? But anyways anything is fine by me. I'm coming with you downstairs though." She rolled her eyes and we went out. She went to the kitchen as I followed behind. In a cabinet, Tzuyu was looking through many things and pulled a bag of chips out of it. I even saw Cringles in it, almost 10 of it!

"It's surprising to see that this is quite packed. You eat all this?" I pointed and had one eyebrow raised, looking at her. Obviously shocked.

"Yes, and so does my father. It's better this way when Som-Chon isn't here." (Uncle: Som-Chon: Hangul 삼존.)

"He's your chef right?" She nodded. "I call him that."

"Tzuyu, you don't always eat these right? You do know how to cook right?" She shrugged at me and passed me a whole paper bag of chips. And she got herself a Choco-ae-mong (초코에몽) (Chocolate milk).

"I don't cook, and I don't see why I need to."

(She really doesn't cook, from what I saw at their episode on TV5 or maybe it was TV6? They were at Singapore and was shopping, they admitted that they don't cook, and again I'm not sure)

"I'm surprised that you still look good despite the junk food. How can you keep it like that?"

"Quite some mild exercises and workouts." She said. "I also have a fast metabolism. If that's what you meant about it." I chuckled.

"Do you have any movies there?" I said as I pointed at her Flat screen TV.

"Yeah why do you ask?"

"I want to watch something while eating. I think of it as a habit." She nodded and opened it, probably finding something good.

"What about Fated to Love You? It's a great movie." I smiled at her and she nodded at me. "That was my favorite." She said.

I felt glad that I'm starting to get contact with Tzuyu little by little, and got to know the side that eats junk foods and doesn't even like to cook. The one that has a Dog that she loves so much. She's easy to read around the little puffball.

She settled down the bed and sat straight against the headboard. Still eating her food. There isn't much pillows on her bed, and I can only spot three. I didn't sit beside her and gave her space, to the point that I'm nearly falling the bed.

She's that Needy when it comes to space I know.

"You'll fall there, you know."

"I thought I'd give you space." I chuckled.

"Wow, look who's talking." She gave me a dry look and I thought it was kind of cute. "This will only happen once, and it's today. Scoot over here." She said as she patted the space to her side. I laughed lightly at her action and it made her frown.

"I'm gonna change my mind if you don't. "

"Yes, yes, m'lady. I'm scooting over now." I said as I leant in more closer to her.

"By the way, doesn't it hurt your back to sit so straight while sitting?" I asked her. "I'm used to it. And this is what keeps my figure up straight. And no, it doesn't hurt."

"Why don't you loosen up a bit?"

"I can't really. It's what I'm used to. And maybe my bones will break if I do. I don't want that." She innocently says, fidgeting with her fingers.

"How cute can you get?" I giggled at her.

"Am not." She stubbornly said, mouth filled with the chips.

"Hey, you really need to eat something healthy from now on. Call me someone who's feeling close, but I'm worried you know."

"Aniyo." She pouted, "I like it this way."

"So I'm not the only stubborn girl here, aren't I?" I sarcastically said. Making her frown.

The rest of our afternoon went it like that, and we quickly finished our planning last minute before I left her house.

Probably satisfied.

--

Yeah, now that I've become extremely obsessed with Twice.. In a good way, though I'm turning gay😂😂
They do cook. Lol I wonder what it'll taste though? 😂😂
On BDZ though, the pizza may be Twice made😂😂 okay I'll stop.
-edit