Chapter 5: Humiliation

TZUYU

God. You still love right? You love everything that you created right? So please stop this torture that I'm involved in!

But yeah... That's not gonna work.. But if that did happen, everyone won't be suffering like I am..

Or it's just me..

And if a power like God was given to a person, believe me, you think they'll go Jesus? Hell no with that! They're not That Stupid and just help everyone with this newfound power of theirs.

Believe me, they'd be wasting themselves out there.

That's out of topic.

So basically, my time with Sana has escalated by bounds. And when we're supposed to be done with things, she'd just leave me alone and meet me again another day to plan things out again. But no. No, no, no boi, that doesn't end there.

And it will never end.

Sana's been going out of her way to talk to me when she has the chance! Everywhere she sees me, she'd be running towards me and bugging me. Talking about the most annoying things I'm not interested in and spend way too much time with me.

We had the plans for the party planning finished up so I can't really complain. I can't even now. And I was supposed to be spending my free time in the library, enjoying the company of silence that is eating me up, but unfortunately that's not what's happening right now. For my whole free time, I'm only surrounded by jocks and cheerleaders, every time I'm bugged by Sana and dragged by her.

Believe me, I tried declining, but it's useless.  I don't know what kind of metal surrounds this girl's brain to make her this stubborn. And her brain kept refusing to understand what the meaning of no is.

What made my situation more worse than it already is, is that, I am surrounded by appalling jocks who got nothing to do with me but flirt. And this guy beside me is the worst one yet. He even tried to put his arm around my waist but I just growled at him to make him fall back.

It's very disgusting. He even tried to seduce me, caressing my thigh and breathing on my neck and I just keep on glaring and growling at him. I even swatted his hand on my thigh, but he just kept on coming back. I just wanna scream on the top of my lungs and tell the world this maniac is beside me! I really miss my old life just staying inside my box labeled Isolation. I simply glared at Sana. Only to have her smile at me.

Again for the nth time, I blushed at that.

Damn it, what's with this blushing?!

"Tell me why you're glaring at me when the one who's irritating you is right beside you? Jungkook I already told you this, she's not into you. Don't force her further." I glared at her more.

"The cause of this maliciousness that I am experiencing right now, is by far your fault by dragging me into this." I said. "What're you saying? I didn't force you." She simply smiled at me.

But even though she was smiling at me, she had this slight glint of something that I don't know. Is she hurt? Or acting like it? As if I'm falling for that again. I've known her for quite a while and this may be a prank.

I just gave her a glare and she just giggled at me, not being able to hold back her laughter.

"Maybe I did force you a little bit. But seriously, Tzuyu-ah, you really need to cut the tape out of your box. You're already an introvert, and why still progress, right?"