Memory Project

It's unfortunate that I had to unpublish Remember Me when I was so excited to publish it.

Sorry guys for that news.. Can't help it, with another idea in mind, I had to. Considering that both stories have similarities, my conclusion went to merging both stories.

By the Way, I'm naming this project..

MEMORY DEFRAG

It's a kind of science fiction story, and maybe also a chat story like Remember Me. Here's a little bit of teaser~

-=-=-=-=-

"Sana.. Don't let go please don't let go. Just hold my hand and try your best please Sana no. I love you so much please don't do this to me." I continuously chanted while holding her hand. She weakly smiled at me and held mine tighter.

"I... I won't.. L-let go.. T-tzuyu.. I.. Will be t-there.. By you.. D-d-don't w-worry.. I.. Love... You.." She said and flashed her last smile and along with the others, entered the private room pulling the bed inside that was carrying her.

I kneeled in front of the room and cried. I was then hugged by Nayeon unnie while quietly sobbing. "Tzuyu.. Let's pray for her.. Please.." She pleaded and we stood up. Jeongyeon and Jihyo unnie led the way towards the church.

Later on, after we had finished and was waiting for the news on Sana, a guy tapped me on the shoulder. He looked devastated and I was beyond worried.

"Tell me what happened!! Tell me she's okay! Tell me!" I shouted while being held back by Jeongyeon.

"I.. I'm sorry.."

-=-=-=-=-

Love you Guys💕