Chapter 8: "Kiss" Game

SANA

I really like Mr. Chou. He just granted us that we can do anything we want in this sleep over. Even like feeling at home. This is awesome!

And what even made it more awesome is that, we can drink beer! This is the best part of being a teenager. Breaking some rules and beer!

"Why don't we get changed?" Jungyeon suggested. We nodded and started to change clothes.

"Y.. You need some privacy??" Tzuyu stuttered. Oh God, and I can't miss that cute blush of hers on her cheeks!

"Aniyo. It's fine. We're all girls, so nothing suspicious." Dahyun said. All changed. That was fast.

"I'll be heading down with snacks. Momoring, Jungyeonnie, can you come? I might need help."

We went downstairs and was still in awe on the interior design of the house. Everything is so shiny, and clean. I then spotted Mr. Chou in the kitchen, grabbing some snacks.

"You hungry, Mr. Chou?" I chuckled.

"Absolutely. What can I help you with?" He smiled. And I smiled back, "Just some, you know."

"Then the cabinet is all yours." He said, the three of us started to pack up some snacks and he pointed where the beer was at.

"I am entrusting my daughter to you, okay? Don't overdo her. I still want her pure." I laughed at him. How cute. He's such an overprotective dad, and it looks cute.

"You can count on us for that."

"But I do don't mind to let you kiss her somewhere." Be grinned at me, causing me to blush furiously. "Like I said, take good care of her!" He then left.

We then dragged the bag full of chips up the stairs, quickly knocking on the door and going in.

"Oh hell yes. Mr. Chou let you?!" Jungyeon exclaimed as I nodded.

"I'm really an adopted child." Tzuyu sighed.

TZUYU

I'm not sure if he's my real father or not. They even had the same attitude. For goodness sake! I'm starting to doubt it.

Like my father, she's this bubbly and sociable girl, while I on the other hand. I really doubt it.

"So I've decided on a Game, 'King's Game'. It's quite a fun game, I'd say." Jungyeon had this mischievous grin on her lips. And it's absolutely giving me goosebumps. "I had Nayeon prepare the cup, and all 9 sticks. So this are the rules. There are popsicle sticks here in this cup," she said pointing at it. "All sticks except one has number 1-8, and 1 stick has a Crown. Anyone who has that stick is considered King. And will give orders, like for examples, 1 and 8, do this or 5 do this. Remember this, King's orders are absolute, none shall defy." She still had the mischievous smile.

"And of course, like planned, beers are to be gulped down, before we play the game. Everytime we are to start to pick our sticks, we gulp it down." I sense something malicious.

We sat down the floor and formed a circle around the cup. Jungyeon poured our glasses with beer and put it in front of us.

Sana was still cuddled beside me. And I'm starting to be confused of what closure she is trying to show. Is it maybe because I didn't have much time with my brother? Or maybe not. It isn't as much with the others so I'm guessing not.