43-Hyunin : Shelter

Title: Shelter

Ship: Hyunin (low key super cute)

To ask for a home was one thing. Finding a home was another.

And getting Shelter was all the cat hybrid needed. (I'm doing cat cuz I'm writing a whole story on fox;)

Shivering in the cold with nothing but a thin sweater and ripped skinny jeans, was not fun. The alleyway was dark and the cat only wished for a better shelter.

His orange tabby ears and his long orange tabby tail was something that made him stick out from other cat hybrids. They were usually more of a natural color but, this cat was not purebred like the rest.

He did not even have real parents, a mother that gave birth to him. He was made in a lab, taking DNA from two different people and an orange tabby cat.

These people were dead, too.

The cat shivered, his ears pressed down backwards to his head. Seoul was so cold during this time of year, and this was when they decided he was not worth it.

In other words, they threw him out.

The cat tried to calm down his shivering hisses when he heard two sets of footsteps, also picking up their scents.

Then laughter filled his ears, plus another voice.

"I'm not lying. I walked in on them f**king in my room." One said, the cat not understanding a few words such as 'f**king' and 'room'.

"I can't believe Felix of all people was that dumb to do it in his own brother's room. But I can't blame him. You are never home, Hyung." The second said. Once again, a few unknown words. 'Felix', 'brother', and 'room'.

He knew what dumb and blame was. He was called dumb back in the lab, and was told he was to blame for things he did not understand.

The cat let out another hiss, unintentionally, causing the other two to go silent and stop walking. They knew the cat was there, now.

"Did you hear that?" The second one said.

"Yeah. It sounded like one of those cat hybrids. You know, like one Woojin has. What's his name?"

"Seungmin."

"Yeah. It sounded like that."

He heard a sigh.

"But can't you only get those in like, those expensive stores that are like shelters almost? What would one be doing out here?"

"I don't know. Maybe it ran away or something. We don't even know if it's a hybrid or just a cat. Why don't we look?"

He heard a groan.

"Chan Hyung, you're crazy. But I guess we should check."

The cat gulped, moving farther into the alleyway to avoid being seen. The cat was not quiet enough as the two stepped into the entrance of the alleyway.

"Its a cat hybrid." The taller one said.

"Well duh." The one with silver hair said.

The taller one rolled his eyes before walking towards the orange tabby hybrid.

"Hey, hey. I won't hurt you." The boy said, his face more clear as he walked closer.

"Chan Hyung, he has no collar." He called once getting sight of the hybrid's neck.