160-Hyunbin : No Break

Title: No Break

Ship: Hyunbin

"Hyunjin, please. I'm trying to work." Changbin tried to wiggle Hyunjin off of his arm, but Hyunjin held on like there was no tomorrow.

"Please, Hyung. You haven't given me any attention all week!" Hyunjin complained. "I just want to cuddle a little bit."

"No. Please let go. I don't have time for this, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin let go, looking down sadly. He felt so lonely without his boyfriend, who had been working all week on his music. Changbin was a rapper in 3RACHA. But usually he would give a lot of time to Hyunjin. It changed this week when Changbin was assigned to do all the music for this week. Chan had done it, and so had Jisung.

"I'm almost done. Just go make dinner or something."

Hyunjin sighed and stood, leaving Changbin to work.

Hyunjin decided he would listen to as Changbin says and make dinner. He had nothing better to do at the moment. But Hyunjin was far into his thoughts to realize the pain at his toes.

He dropped a glass plate, causing it to break on his feet, letting the bare feet bleed.

Hyunjin stared at his bloody feet, seeming to be unbothered.

"Hyunjin! What was th-" Changbin stood in the door way of the kitchen, shocked.

"Hyunjin! You dipsh*t!"

"Are you crazy? Why did you just stand there?" Changbin scolded as he continued to tend to the wounded feet.

"I don't know." Hyunjin answered honestly.

"Is it because I was ignoring you?"

Hyunjin was quiet.

"Hyunjin, I love you. Please don't doubt that."

A/N
That was hella short I'm sorry.