181-Chanlix : A Warm Fire

Title: A Warm Fire

Ship: Chanlix

"Honestly, why did I agree to come with you?"

"I'm wondering that, too."

"Can you shut up, please! Let me figure it out." Minho spat back at the two, who were sitting against the tree as Minho tried to figure out where they were exactly.

"This map makes no sense." Minho whispered.

"Your Brain makes no sense." Changbin spat back at him. Chan snickered at the retort.

"Shut up!" Minho reached back, swinging his arm out and hitting Changbin in the face. "You can't even read a map, dumba**."

"Can to!"

"Can not!"

"Can to!"

"Oh my god! Stop it will you?!" Chan yelled, irritated by the unnecessary arguing. "That's all you ever do these days." He shook his head.

Minho scoffed before focusing his eyes back on the map.

Chan whipped his head up the small hill with trees, startling the other two.

"What?" Changbin asked.

"I heard something." Chan whispered, moving onto his feet to stand.

This time, all three of the boys heard the small whimper from up the hill. Was someone up there? If so, who? A child? Maybe an injured animal?

Chan took a few steps to the side to see if he could see what it was. Something came jumping out instead.

It was a boy, and he landed right on top of Chan. Chan let out a groan and looked up at the boy who had landed on top of him.

The boy stood quickly and bowed saying he was sorry in English. Chan sat up and tried his best not to laugh but a small chuckle escaped him.

"It's okay. Do you speak Korean?" Chan asked in English.

"I-I don't. I'm not really from here." Felix scratched his back.

"How did you get over here, then?" Chan asked, his friends watching in confusion.

The boy froze, unsure how to answer the question. How did he get here?

"It's kind of a long story. I can't really tell you."

"Oh, okay. Well my name is Chan. This is Changbin and Minho." Chan introduced.

"I'm Felix."

Felix gasped, turning around quickly and bringing his arms up. He whispered something in some other language as a fire started to spread towards them. It was stopped by some force.

"Please leave! I don't want you to get hurt!" Felix yelled.

"What about you?" Chan asked, not wanting to leave the acquainted boy behind.

"I'll be fine! Leave!"

And so, Chan dragged his friends away.

Wondering what that boy was and if he would ever see him again.

~A/N~
No
Part
2
Thanks

Also, I'll leave it up to u guys go make theories on what Felix is. ;)