60-Woochan : Virus

Title: Virus

Ship: Woochan

Chan pulled tightly with his teeth, his other hand holding the bandage down on his arm. He sighed as he set his hands down next to him, holding him up against the wall.

All he heard was silence. The virus became deadly and barely any were alive. Bang Chan was one of the unlucky few were in the struggle of surviving the drunk-like virus.

Or as most people would call it, the zombie apocalypse.

Chan had just escaped from an insane cannibal group that nearly killed him and ate him. Chan shivered at the thought of someone else eating him.

He sat inside a dark alleyway, in deep thought of what to do next. He was tempted to look through the buildings near him, look for some kind of food. He was starving and would need something to eat soon.

Chan stood, a few bandages hanging from his thighs from the runaway from his recent adventure. They were bloody and definitely needed to get new bandages soon.

He pushed open a broken door, causing it to fall to the ground. Chan sighed, hoping there was no infected nearby. He stepped in, looking around the music shop. He did not think anything would be in here but it was definitely worth looking.

As he looked at all the dusty CD's, it reminded him of what he did before this all started. Him and 3RACHA was getting quite popular.

Chan shook his head and turned to see the front desk. He walked up to it, looking over it. He saw nothing, but noticed the closed door to the back. Chan silenced his breathing, hearing someone else's breath.

Chan hopped over the counter, pulling out his blade, walking in cautiously. He pushed the door a little more open before his eyes landed on a man in the middle of the back of the shop, lying almost lifeless. Blood stained his hair and most likely his face which Chan could not see.

Chan slipped his blade away into his side belt, quickly shuffling over to the man lying almost lifelessly on the floor.

"Hey." Chan called, his voice low. The man did not move, signaling he was probably only half conscious. Chan could only hope he did not catch the virus.

Chan slowly reached over, shaking the man hesitantly. Slowly, the man's head shifted upwards so he was looking directly at Chan.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chan asked.

The man looked around, realizing he was still in his music shop.

"Who are you?" The man asked, looking back at Chan as he attempted to sit up. He ended up receiving Chan's help from the loss of blood coming from his head.

"Bang Chan." Chan answered. "What's your name?"

"Kim Woojin." The man answered, grabbing his head as he scrunched his face.

Chan pulled his bag from behind him to in front of him, starting to dig through it for some kind of bandage. Luckily, he found some and showed it to Woojin. "I'm going to put this around your head so you don't loose as much blood." Chan explained, earning a nod from Woojin.

Chan pulled the bandage out from the roll, wrapping it tightly, but loosely, around Woojin's Head.

"Alright, I need you to answer a few questions for me." Chan said, still wrapping the bandage.

"Okay." Woojin answered. He might as well as cooperate since this guy was helping him.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-one(21)."

"Have you been exposed to the virus?"

"Virus?"

Chan had finished wrapping the bandage and set his hands down on his lap, looking at Woojin in disbelief.

"What happened here?" Chan asked.

"I-I'm not sure. Last thing I remember everyone was screaming and one of my co-workers freaked out and smashed something onto my head and I past out, I guess." Woojin explained, looking around the place. "But, can you please define virus?"

"Zombies." Chan said.

Woojin mouthed an 'oh' as if it was not exactly surprising. "So our world actually turned cliche and this is what's happening?" Woojin asked.

Chan chuckled, a light smile appearing on his face.

"Yeah pretty much. I didn't really think of it that way." Chan said, looking at all the instruments that sat in the back of the shop.

A built keyboard caught his attention as it stood. Chan stood up and walked around it, turning it on and playing a few notes.

"You know how to play?" Woojin asked, staying in his place on the floor.

"Yeah, but it's been a few months." Chan stated. "The virus only recently dropped here in this part of Korea."

"Daejeon?" Woojin said.

"Yeah. Woah, did I really get all the over here in a few months?" Chan asked, putting his hands on his hips as he looked at Woojin.

"Where are you from?"

"Well, I was born in Australia but I came from the lower part of Seoul." Chan explained, placing his fingers on the keyboard.

"Wow. That's pretty amazing. How many months exactly?"

"Two or three." Chan shrugged. "The Virus started in the U.S. so it took awhile to get over here and be like 'I'm gonna kill everyone'." Chan explained before starting to play a song.

One he knew as Intro.

He hummed his former members parts before getting to his own and singing and rapping. Woojin listened contently.

His voice was very soothing.

A/N
Here is ur quality Woochan oneshot. Ik it's a little cliche but I rlly wanted to write a zombie apocalypse one. Even tho the zombies were rlly in it.

Anyway, your thank you for 1k oneshot is in the making. I have over 2000 words as of rn and I don't think I'm rlly that close to done. So it's gonna be extra long. Like I said.

I hope I fed u well.

(I'm gonna stop saying that cuz it sounds weird to me :/)