171-Changlix : Threatening Love

Title: Threatening Love

Ship: Changlix

Felix skipped home, swinging his arms back and forth in a childish way. Well, he was not exactly going home, but his boyfriend's house. He was not really given a choice.

Felix walked up to the door, knocking on the door. It opened, Changbin at the door.

"Come in, kitten." Changbin said, moving to the side to let the younger in. "I'm sorry I left you alone at school."

"It's okay, Hyung!" Felix said, placing his backpack down before walking up to his boyfriend, who was closing the door. "Are you feeling any better?"

"I am now that you're here." Changbin smiled, grabbing Felix around his waist.

Felix phone suddenly went off from his back pocket. Felix shakily pulled it out and looked at the contact.

"Who is it?" Changbin asked, moving the phone down so he could get a look at it.

Jisungie~

Changbin ripped the phone out of Felix's hand and threw the phone at his wall. Felix flinched, knowing he would have to beg his mom for a new phone from that throw.

"Why do you still have his contact?"

"H-He saw I deleted it, and a-added it again." Felix confessed.

It was not like Jisung was a bad person. Changbin was just a very jealous person and did not like Felix having others' numbers.

"When I see that squirrel again, I'll make sure he has scars." Changbin muttered.

"No, Binnie. He doesn't-"

Changbin harshly grabbed Felix wrists, giving Felix a dark glare.

"Excuse me?"

"N-Nothing." Felix whimpered. "P-please. You're hurting m-me."

Changbin let go, but his glare was still there.

"H-Hyung. I'll stop talking to him if you want! But please don't hurt, Jisungie."

Changbin let go of Felix all together, leaving to go sit down. Felix took that as a yes to stop talking to Jisung.

Felix went over to the wall, bending down to pick up his phone. The whole thing was nearly shattered. Felix tried to turn it on but it did not work. He cursed under his breath. Looks like he would be getting a new phone soon.

Felix placed it inside his backpack before joining Changbin on the couch. He cuddled up close to him as Changbin skipped through channels.

"You know I love you, right? Lixie?"

"Y-Yeah. I love you, too, Hyung."