78-Seungjin : L O V E

Title: L O V E

Ship: Seungjin

Genre: thriller (its kind of horror too ig)

Hyunjin lifted his finger, pressing it against his wall as he drew the letter.

L.

O.

V.

E.

Each letter was drawn carefully. Each with the same liquid. Blood. Hyunjin's own blood to be exact.

Hyunjin stared at the word. It meant so much yet, so little.

"You are insane." A familiar voice from behind him said.

Hyunjin turned around to look at the boy, a kid that decided to lure what Hyunjin had wanted in. To take it from him.

"Jeongin. Answer this for me." Hyunjin said in a sickly sweet tone, looking back at the wall.

"What?" Jeongin responded.

Jeongin did not care anymore. He knew Hyunjin was insane and was probably going to kill him. To go as far as kidnap him and tie him to a chair, there was no doubt death was to come.

"How much does the word 'love' mean to you?"

"That's not your business." Jeongin answered.

"I asked you a question." Hyunjin turned around, facing Jeongin. He did not look insane, but he sure did act like it. "Answer it."

"No. Just kill me already." Jeongin spat back, his tone confident.

"When you tell me to do it, I don't want to." Hyunjin pouted.

"If you won't answer that one. Answer this one." Hyunjin started. "What kind of future do you see with Seungminnie?"

"I didn't see one. It's called experimenting." Jeongin answered.

"So you were trying to hurt him?"

"Well, no. He knew I didn't confidently like him that way."

"Then why take him from me?"

"Hyung, I didn't take him. You don't even deserve to be with him. You might kill him."

Hyunjin hissed. He clasped his hands together, shutting his eyes close before opening them again to look at Jeongin.

"I only kill those who deserve it."

"So I do?"

"Don't think I didn't see you throw that kitten in the river."

Jeongin's eyes widened. "B-but that was an accident."

"You don't seem so sure about that." Hyunjin stated. "And it sure did not seem like an accident."

"It bit me and I panicked." Jeongin tried to defend himself, but it would not work on the oh so stubborn Hyunjin.

"B**ch."

"I can't believe he's missing." Seungmin sighed as he played with his food. He was missing Jeongin after the boy was not seen after a week.

"He'll turn up soon." Hyunjin stated. Though he knew he would not.

This was his love.

A/N
This was made late at night, so that's why it sucks. I wanted to write something creepy but it didn't turn out how I wanted it to.

No, I haven't finished the outlines. I finished one, after working on it for hours. So I have one more left.

I told myself "no posting Oneshots until you finish them" and since I finally started the second one, I decided I would post one of the four I made. . . Yeah, when I wasn't working on the Oneshots, I was either watching Yuri On Ice or writing Oneshots.

So like, this is my prize to myself for finishing the first outline and starting the second. I don't really expect you guys to enjoy this one. It sucks.