49-Jeongchan : Last Cookie

Requested by : @BaconBaek-

Title: Last Cookie

Ship: Jeongchan

"Jeongin! Ow! Wait! Ow! I'm-Ow!"

Jeongin continuously hit Chan with his textbook from school, the older curling up in a ball on the floor as the heavy material hit his back.

"Don't! Take! My! Cookie!" Jeongin said as he continued to hit Chan.

Woojin walked in and immediately separated the two, wanting the leader to still be able to dance.

"Jeongin, calm down." Woojin scolded as Chan sat up, breathing heavily.

"He took the last cookie and I called dibs!" Jeongin announced.

"I'm sorry!" Chan said, for the third time in ten minutes.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" Jeongin spat back, pointing a finger at the older.

"Can you just take the textbook from him and leave?" Chan asked.

Woojin ripped the weapon out of Jeongin's hands and left the room.

"Ow!" Jeongin sang, hoping the older knew that ripping it from his hands was unnecessary.

"Now you." Chan stood up, Jeongin immediately becoming intimidated without his weapon of a textbook. "I am not just someone you can hit, you. Whether I took your cookie or not." Chan scolded, putting his hands on his hips.

Jeongin looked down with a pout, looking a bit guilty.

Chan suddenly pushed Jeongin to the wall, pinning his wrists above his head. Jeongin let out a gasp of surprise.

"How should I punish you for hitting me like that? Hm?" Chan asked, his face a few inches away from Jeongin's.

"Hmm. How about this?" Chan now held both of Jeongin's wrists with one hand, reaching down with his stomach with his other and tickling the younger.

Jeongin bursted out laughing, kicking at Chan to get him to stop. But he knew it was not going to stop anytime soon since Jeongin hit him quite a few times.

"Hyung! Hyung! I'm sorry!" Jeongin yelled, still laughing as Chan continued to tickle him.

"SoRrY dOeSnT cUt iT." Chan mimicked Jeongin's words from earlier, causing the younger to gasp in between laughs.

"Hyung!" Jeongin called again, Chan finally freezing his tickling session. His hand still held Jeongin's wrists to the wall.

Jeongin breathed heavily as the two stared at each other.

"I'm still mad at you for taking my cookie."

"Oh my god."