177-Jeongminjin : The Prince's Orders

Title: The Prince's Orders

Ship: Jeongminjin

To Hwang Hyunjin and Kim Seungmin, two Royal guards inside the palace, Prince Jeongin Yang was everything to them. He was still young, but he was to be South Korea's new king in a few years.

Yet, Yang Jeongin was not just a prince to them. He was someone they genuinely love.

Jeongin had forced Hyunjin to sit. Taking a strawberry before straddling him by sitting his lap. Jeongin held up the strawberry, saying "ahhh!".

Hyunjin smiled at the boy before opening his mouth like the prince was asking, taking the strawberry into his mouth.

Hyunjin took notice that Seungmin was coming. He grabbed Jeongin's waist and lifted him, moving him so he was sitting sideways on Hyunjin's lap. Then, he placed a kiss on his cheek.

Jeongin giggled, leaning into Hyunjin's chest as Seungmin walked over. Seungmi placed his hands on his hips as he looked down at the two.

"Why are two in the kitchen? Alone?"

"I was bringing him down for breakfast." Hyunjin answered.

"Seungminnie! Did you see the garden?" Jeongin asked, changing his position so he was facing Seungmin while still sitting on Hyunjin's lap.

"I did. Did you do that?"

"I did! Do you think it was pretty?"

Seungmin sighed, which caused Jeongin to frown. Was the flower he planted not pretty?

"Nothing will ever be prettier than you, Prince Innie." Seungmin said softly, leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead.

Jeongin blushed, smiling shyly.

"Now, why don't we get you some breakfast?"

The rest of their morning was their normal. Prince Jeongin dragging them around until they had to drag him to places according to his schedule, which was never too packed surprisingly. They always tried to make sure Jeongin had free time before his coronation day came.

But what was apart of their routine no matter what.

Kisses.

~A/N~
Ima try and update a few more parts since I missed yesterday. 😊