Chapter 33

Ayeshas POV

"I'm freaking fat." I said, looking into our body mirror. My belly was getting so huge that from the back of my back to the very front of my belly was taking up the whole mirror, so you couldn't see where it started or ended.

"Isn't that the point of being pregnant?" Stephen yelled from our room. I heard him chuckle too.

"Isn't the point of being a boyfriend is to tell your girl she's not fat?" I snapped back, rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see it.

I heard his footsteps coming towards the bathroom. He walked in, leaning against the doorway. "Mood swings, baby."

"I'm sorry," I whined. "It's just I really am fat." Stephen chuckled, walking over to me embracing me in his arms.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better I think you look beautiful." He kissed my temple. "And I think your baby bump makes you look even more better."

"Thank you babe." I got on my tip toes and gave him a peck on the lips. Then I gave him a weird look.

Stephen chuckled. "What?"

"You said that I looked better with the baby bump. So that's you basically saying that when I have this baby-."

"Babe," Stephen cut me off. He raised his brows and I sighed.

"I know, I know. Mood swings," I murmured. I eyed him up and down and my mouth watered. Shirtless, with sweats on. Oh my.

"Ayesha," Stephen said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I asked you if you wanted to go back North Carolina, but I think you were too busy checking me out," he smirked.

"Even though I would really want to, I'm not sure that's such a good idea seven in a half months pregnant, baby." I walked out of the bathroom and took a seat on our bedroom couch.

"That's what I thought. So I already talked to your doctors and they said you'd be good to go as long as we're careful," Stephen proposed, following me to the couch.

"You want to go on this trip so bad that you talked to my doctors? What may this trip be about?" I smiled, plopping my feet onto his lap.

"It's just so we can have one last hoorhah before the baby comes, and we get to do it in our home state," Stephen rambled, subconsciously picking my feet up and rubbing them while doing so.

"Okay, lets do it," i smiled once he was finally done talking.

"Really?" He asked, the smile very apparent on his face.

"Babe, you had me at North Carolina," I chuckled, reversing my body and putting my head on his lap.

"Well you could've told me that so I didn't have to keep talking. I thought you were actually gonna say no."

"Nah, I just thought it was cute, you rambling and being all excited," I said, pinching his goatee. He playfully rolled his eyes before running his hands through my hear. "When do we leave?"

"In two days, then we will stay for a week."

"Two days?!" I asked, plopping my head up. He nodded and I plopped back down. "Way to give a girl a heads up."

"You say that every time Ish, even if I tell you a week in advance," Stephen laughed. I gave him the finger and he smirked. "Gladly."

I scrunched my nose up. "Eww, your gross."

"Stop acting innocent, we both know you were about ready to attack me in there the way you were checking me out." My cheeks turned a rose color and all Stephen could do was smirk.

"Well I can't help it. My baby is fineee," I said, giving Steph what he wanted. I probably just fueled his ego way more.

"Only fine?" Stephen whined, sticking his bottom lip out. I chuckled at the way he was acting.

"No, but I don't think it's appropriate to say the things that you really are with this baby inside me, even if it can't hear," I whispered into his ear. Seeing the state I put him in, and him biting his lip made me dye into a fit of laughter.

I rested my head back onto his lap, only to feel something. I stood up faster than I thought was even possible. "Okay. Now that's actually gross!" I said in shock and disgust. This time Stephen was laughing.

"Well technically, it is your fault, so I'm not the guilty one here," he defended. I shook my head with a smile on my face, taking a seat next to him, not on him.

"Wow, this baby knows when I'm around you. Whether your talking, or were just next to each other. Cause I swear, it kicks every time! He or she gets really excited around you," I said, taking a deep breath, holding my big  belly.

"It's just the affect I have on people," Stephen shrugged with a smirk. I mumbled cocky making sure he heard it. "It's not cocky if it's true," He egged on.

"Yeah, yeah," I tested. We were having a deep staring contest until he finally blinked. "Winner as always," I bragged. He rolled his before I brought his face closer to mine and gave him a simple passionate kiss. "You're just too cute."

_______________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!
A couple more chapters left..
Check out my other Curry books!