Prolouge

Make sure to real the first book before you begin the sequel!! It's called 'The Story Of Us!'

It's been 5 years since Steph and Ayesha decided to break up. For the first couple of months she was devastated, then she saw how Stephen looked like he wasn't sad at all, so she decided to gather herself together.

She finished up her final year in college, then decided to pursue a career in the culinary field. She moved to California to help her career, and it definitely did. She now owns her own restaurant, International Smoke, has been on many guest appearances on shows, has her own show on the Food Network, has her own meal kit service, along with her own cook wear.

Along with being in the prime of her career, she was happy as could be. She has positive people around her who help and motivate her, and life couldn't get any better for her.
..........

As soon as Stephen played in his first NBA game, people have said 'he is the next big thing.' And from then on out he continued to showcase his talent. Which led him to 2 MVP awards, and 2 NBA World Titles.

He was also in the prime of his career, and things could only look up for him. California has been treating him well, and he wouldn't have anything any other way.

But what happens when, after 5 years, you run into the person who you thought would be the love of your life?

____________________
Thank you for reading!
The first chapter will be up soon!
Vote and comment!
💥