Chapter 8 - Stay

"What's your favorite movie?" Nash laid next to me and had his arms wrapped around me. As if he was claiming me in front of the other guys.

I thought for a second. I hadn't watch a movie since I was a kid. I was more into the books; although books weren't common in this world. I couldn't think of any title so I went with a category instead.

"Let's watch a scary movie." I blushed.

The boys laughed, but none objected. They plopped on the white couch. Each with their own snack and watched with us.

We ended up watching some vampire movie that had recently came out.
Throughout the movie they'd comment on the filming and how awful it looked.

I didn't care, it had a good plot and great acting. Carter was focused on the awful style. Matthew only complained about the makeup jobs. Cameron only spoke when giving vampire facts. and Nash just watched and cuddled with me.

I felt awkward cuddling. I was 21 and he was 19. He should be in school and i at a bar. Not to mention the fact that I never had a boyfriend to cuddle with. This all seemed to be moving really fast.

Then I realized he probably did this with all the girls he brings home. I'm sure he slept with tons of girls. The guy was hot and famous. But I didn't want to be added to his collection of sluts.

So basically the plot of the movie was to save the older brother from being a vampire by killing the head vampire. Pretty basic, if you're asking me. There were some jump scares, but they didn't throw me into Nash's arms. At least there was some romantic scenes between the main character and some vampire girl

I liked the movie. The guys on the other hand didn't enjoy the movie, because of how corny it was. That was the best part though; it had character and I liked corny.

"Hottub anyone?" Carter pointed upstairs. I yawned and realized it must be getting late and I had work tomorrow.

"Actually I should be getting back home soon." I pouted. Cameron just laughed as if I wasn't serious.

"We have a guest room and I can lend you some clothes." Nash offered. Again my cheeks grew warm as the other guys snickered.

I was not going to be a one night stand. i had to leave; this guy probably just wanted meaningless sex. After tonight I wouldn't see him again.

"Umm.. I don't really want to impose. Plus i dont have a bathing suit and i have work tomor-" I was going to continue with my excuses but Matthew interrupted.

"She hates you Nash. You finally go on a date and the girl hates you." Matthew snickered.

"You don't bring a bunch of girls home often?" I quickly covered my mouth after I asked.

All the guys burst out laughing and Cameron fell to the floor. I let out an awkward giggle and turned to Nash. He was blushing.

"You're the first; in awhile." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. And i felt so bad.

"Oh."

"You're speciallllll!" Carter sang.

Nash shoved his face in a pillow out of embarrassment. I giggled and my heart flew. I had never been called special.

"So will you stay? pretty please? you're one cool chic." Cameron winked.

I took a deep breath and thought about the worst that could happen. Then with an open mind, I agreed.