AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay so I figured that some of you may want to know your author more? Maybe? Or you hate these Author's notes and you'll skip this... that works too!

I thought I'd explain the book some!

1.) Jet is Verona's first (and so far only) love. She thought he died, but a Pernicious changed him.

2.) Pernicious are somewhat like Vampires. The difference being that they don't drink blood, hate sunlight, have fangs, and they aren't indestructible.

3.) Verona doesn't have feelings for Cameron. She didn't know if she liked Nash or not, but after kissing Cameron she realized she did indeed like Nash.

4.)  Nash is kind of a huge deal to the world. He's one of the main leaders.

5.) Her dad left Verona and her family before her town was massacred.

6.)  Pernicious eye color meanings: red- they've killed recently (like within a month). Brown- they haven't killed In a few years, but they have before. Blue- they're innocent and pure.

7.) Nash was born a Pernicious. Meaning his family is Pernicious also. He left his younger brother, (I haven't said his name yet,  but it's Hayes), with his Pernicious family. So he has many regrets because of that.

I hope this helped if you were confused! If you have other questions or maybe some ideas for the story just comment on the side>>>>

Remember I type from my phone,  so grammatical errors will happen frequently. Lucky for me, my birthday is next week and I'm getting a surface laptop (finally!) So the spelling mistakes and awkward errors should be gone soon!

Also I made a new cover... do you like it? Or should I switch it back?

THIS STORY HAS 1K READS!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! ❤