03

✦✧

Soomin unlocked the door to her apartment, letting herself in. She threw her bag onto the floor, without a care in the world as she made her way to the living room, practically jumping onto the sofa, her body collided with the soft couch, letting her back sink into the cushion.

''I see you've had a tough day of uni, huh?'' she heard Jimin say as he appeared in the doorway of his room, leaning against it.

Soomin noticed his attire, it was a uniform that she recognised from her favourite pizza place.

''Hold up, you're working at a a pizza parlour?'' she asked with wide eyes.

Jimin pointed to the small golden plate on his chest, she thought it was a badge but it was actually his name, as all the workers had at all times.

''That's great, now I can get free pizza,'' she said as a smirk slowly made its way on her face.

Jimin scoffed at her sisters remark as he buried his hand in his hair, stroking the golden blonde strands.

''Hell no, you're not. You'll be paying double,'' he said as he dodged a pillow that went flying into the wall beside him, nearly knocking over a framed picture hanging on the wall.

''Crap, you weren't supposed to dodge,'' she mumbled.

Jimin threw the pillow back at her, hoping he'd hit her straight in the face, but she caught it just in time, flashing her brother a mischievous smile.

''Don't you have a job to get to, brother?'' she uttered, grasping the pillow in her hands and aiming it straight at Jimins head.

He moved towards the door, his eyes focused on the pillow in her hand, he tried his best not to trip over anything during the process. He reached out his hand and felt the door, looking for the door knob. Once he found it, he twisted it and quickly bolted out the door, the pillow in Soomins grasp hit the door with a gust of wind as it slammed shut.

She could hear her brothers obnoxiously loud laugh outside as he walked off with a satisfied smile on his lips.

''So close,'' she muttered to herself as she stared at the mess she made. She took out her phone and dialled one of her best friends.

''Hello?''

''Hey, gaylord, come over, I'm bored,'' she said as she opened her laptop and turned it on.

''I'm playing Overwatch right now, find yourself another victim,'' he said, a smashing sound could be heard in the background along with a whisper and a lot of swearing.

''Hoseok, I swear to god, stop destroying my fucking dorm, you're so clumsy,'' he exclaimed, earning a laugh from Soomin.

''Tell him I said hi, and invite him over too.''

''Hoseok has a date, he can't come, now let me play overwatch in peace, woman,'' he groaned.

''Jeon Jungkook, get your gay ass over here before you'll get a taste of my sweet fist going into your face,'' she growled into the phone, hearing Jungkooks loud gulp on the other line.

''Oh my god, you're a horrible friend, you know that?''

Soomin let out a yawn as she scrolled through the YouTube home page on her laptop, looking for anything worthy of watching.

''We can get pizza and watch movies, so stop complaining and come over,'' she said as she hung up, placing the phone on the empty space beside her.

Jungkook and Soomin had been friends for a good 10 years, their first meeting had been forever etched into their memories.

She remembered the day as if it just happened yesterday, when Jungkooks face collided with her lunch as she sat in the the classroom, silently eating her food.