08

✦✧

Soomin sat sprawled out on the couch as Yeri and Jungkook came into the living room with noodles and beer, placing everything neatly on the coffee table.

''We're having a girls night!" Yeri beamed as she impatiently set out her food, taking out her chopsticks and stabbing her cold noodles with them.

Jungkook glared at Yeri, ''Excuse me? Do I look like a woman to you?" he asked, pointing at himself.

''Yeah, you do,'' Soomin said with a smirk.

Jungkook turned around, lifting his leg in the air he tried to kick Soomin, but ended up falling face first onto the floor as she grabbed his foot and pushed him down. She let out a loud laugh as he fell to the ground.

''Hey! This is abuse!" Jungkook exclaimed, rubbing his foot in annoyance.

Yeri didn't even spare the poor boy a look as she hungrily devoured her food.

''Stop being dramatic, Kook,'' Soomin mumbled, sticking out her tongue at him.

He slowly got up and unpacked his food, digging into his ramyeon.

''We watching a movie or something? Any suggestions?'' Soomin asked, watching the two slurp their noodles.

''Ah! How about a kdrama?'' Yeri suggested.

Both Soomin and Jungkook groaned in response.

''God, please no, those are so annoying. The female lead is always so irritating and dumb and the guys, even though they're hot, are either assholes or cringey as heck,'' Soomin muttered.

Jungkook nodded in agreement. ''I only watch them for the hot guys to be honest.''

Yeri looked at the two in disgust.

''Why are we even friends?'' Yeri moaned.

''Because you're as weird as us,'' Soomin stated.

''Maybe even more weird than us, she's a slut for smut,'' Jungkook spoke. He yelped when Yeri's foot collided with his butt.

''Shut up, gay boy,'' she mumbled with a pout.

Soomin poked Yeri's cheeks teasingly, she found her best friends pout adorable.

''Soomin~'' Yeri cooed, turning her attention to the girl laying in the couch lazily.

''Hmm?"

''What's your deal with Taehyung? You still ignoring him?'' she asked, taking a beer and opening it swiftly.

Yeri could've sworn she saw Soomins cheeks turn a light shade of pink, but she brushed it off.

''Nothing, we just text, that's it,'' she replied.

Jungkook snorted. ''You sure about that? Come on, he's so hot, you can't deny his beauty! Take him while he's single!"

Soomin roughly hit Jungkook in the arm, making him wince in pain.

''I'm sorry! Stop with the abuse already. I need a bodyguard or something,'' Jungkook groaned.

''Hire John Cena,'' Yeri suggested whilst drinking her beer.

''I'm too broke for that.''

The three decided to watch Narnia and snuggled up on the couch, munching on popcorn and giggling during the movie as they made really bad puns and unnecessary jokes. Soomin kept stealing the blanket from Jungkook who tried taking it back before Soomin ''accidentally'' kicked him in the stomach, making the boy deeply regret his decision.

Just as Soomin felt herself becoming sleepy her phone vibrated, she clicked on the new notification immediately.

Guccitaehyung: soomin~

Soomeanmin: what's up gucci boy

Guccitaehyung: i have a photoshoot coming up and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me

Soomeanmin: i don't even know you irl, how do u know I'm not catfishing you?

Guccitaehyung: nah i know you aren't

Guccitaehyung: even if you are a 60 year old divorced man with 2 kids i don't mind

Soomeanmin: you're weird

Guccitaehyung: I've been told

Guccitaehyung: so you coming?

Guccitaehyung: pleaseee i wanna meet you

Soomeanmin: fine

Guccitaehung: yay!

Guccitaehyung: it's next week, ill tell you the details on the day, okay?

Soomeanmin: that's fine with me

Guccitaehyung: great! I can't wait I'll finally meet you

Soomeanmin: well sorry im ugly irl so you're excited for nothing

Guccitaehyung: your posts on Instagram tell me otherwise

Guccitaehyung: you're far from ugly

Soomin felt something stir in her heart as she read over the text message. Yeri who sat in the middle between her and Jungkook stole a glance at her phone screen and let out a screech, causing Jungkook to nearly jump out of his skin.

''What the heck?'' he mumbled.

''He's flirting with you! Oh my god, my Soomin is growing up so fast!'' she exclaimed excitedly.

Soomin felt herself blush slightly at the comment, flirting? Was this flirting?

She didn't remember the last time she had flirted with anyone, she wasn't the kind to initiate anything of the sort with anyone.

''He's not flirting! And neither am I! You know I don't do relationships, not when I'm scared of them,'' Soomin muttered, locking her phone and putting it on the table.

''Well,'' Yeri started, looking at Soomin as her lips curved into a wide smile.

''Maybe he can help you overcome your fears, Soomin.''

✦✧