18

Soomin glared at her reflection in the mirror, she saw herself dressed in casual clothes, a simple blouse with a pair of ripped jeans and a beanie to go with it. She didn't feel like going to the party at all, she dreaded meeting the one person she wanted to avoid at all costs. Hopefully, she wouldn't run into him at all.

But that was just wishful thinking.

''Soomin, you ready?'' Yeri yelled from the bathroom.

Soomin quickly applied some matte lipstick to her full lips, the dark purple shade resembled the color of a perfectly ripe plum.

''Ready! When is Jungkook picking us up?''

Yeri emerged from the bathroom in a beautiful pastel pink dress, it was fluffy and covered in glitter sequins. It resembled Yeri's literal soul, the perfect dress for her.

''He should be here any minute now,'' she said as she grabbed a mini mirror and carefully examined her face.

''Yeri, you're gorgeous just the way you are, you really don't need any makeup,'' Soomin said as she stared at her best friends face. She wasn't lying, in her opinion Yeri was one of the most beautiful girls she's ever met. It sounded so cheesy but it was nothing but the truth.

Yeri carefully placed the mirror on the coffee table and flashed Soomin a toothy grin. ''That's so cheesy, Soo, but thank you.''

The two started giggling before the front door opened spontaneously, a raven haired boy made his appearance at the doorway.

''Ladies, are you ready to go?''

Soomin and Yeri couldn't help but burst into laughter as they laid their eyes on Jungkooks form, nothing about his attire screamed classy and yet he said something so out of character it caused the whole room to be filled with laughter. Jungkook crossed his arms and with a pout waited for the girls to stop laughing to the point of crying.

''Jungoo, please, don't do that ever again in that roadman tracksuit of yours,'' Soomin said.

''Alright, noted. Let's get going then,'' he exclaimed as he pointed to the doorway. The trio left the apartment complex and made their way to the party.

They hopped into Jungkooks car and drove off into the night.

''So, Jungkook, what caused you to wear sweats to a party?'' Soomin asked as she fiddled with her seat belt.

''I was too lazy to look for some better clothes, besides, most of my party outfits were in the washing basket,'' he explained.

Yeri let out a scoff from the backseat.

''Typical, Jeon Jungkook.''

''Shut up, you look like you're ready for prom and not a college party. ''

''At least I have a better chance at getting laid than you do.''

''Nobody will touch you, they'll think you're a stuck up snob looking for an even more rich sugardaddy.''

''Alright, gay boy, meanwhile you look like you can't even afford bread.''

''You two really need to get laid, huh?'' Soomin butted in.

Jungkook shot her a quick glance before keeping his eyes on the road.

''Says you.''

''Shut up, gay boy. I really need to find you a boyfriend.''

''Maybe you could set me up on a date with your hot brother-''

''Don't even go there, Jungoo, I can't believe both of my best friends are interested in my brother! That's disgusting.''