31

this chapter is also kinda boring BUT it shows Soomins development and i had fun writing it 😝

"I've missed you," those words slipped from Taehyung's mouth as he greeted his girlfriend by the noodle bar.

Soomin felt blood rapidly rushing to her cheeks as she took a step forward. She brought her face closer to his and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I've missed you too, my cheesy boyfriend," she said, sticking out her tongue.

Taehyung grinned at the display of affection, he was slowly getting used to her becoming more and more comfortable with initiating kisses and hugs. She was trying her best to beat her phobia, taking baby steps and making progress which made him extremely proud and happy.

"Ready to spend an amazing evening with me and my crackhead friends?"

Taehyung chuckled at her words, "Of course I am."

"Great," she said as she grabbed his hand and entered the noodle bar, making her way towards the secluded area of the bar where her friends were seated.

"We're here fellas," she simply stated, still holding Taehyung's hand.

Jungkook and Yeri stopped slurping their noodles and turned to look at the duo. Yeri noticed the intertwined hands and mentally squealed meanwhile Jungkook dropped his chopsticks as he laid his eyes on Taehyung.

"Wow.. such eye candy," he mumbled as he slowly got up from his seat, shamlessly staring at his best friends boyfriend.

"Oi," Soomin exclaimed as she harshly kicked Jungkooks behind, earning a wince from the boy. "Don't you even dare think about stealing him away you horn dog."

"Now i regret egging you on," he exclaimed faking the saddest expression he could muster.

"No you don't."

"Okay fine, i don't, but damn your boyfriend is hot."

"I know."

"Uh, did you both forget there's two other people here?" Yeri asked, pointing her chopstick at Jungkook in a threatening way.

"Of course not, calm down. I don't want my eyes to be gauged out, I need them in order to see my future man ."

Soomin snorted at that as she took a seat, tapping the empty space beside her as she locked eyes with Taehyung. He smiled and happily sat next to her.

"Awh, you guys make me wanna vomit up the delicious noodles I just ate," Jungkook said making various gagging noises.

"Oh shut up, you're just jealous you don't get laid," Yeri said, smirking at the boy across from her.

"Honestly I don't think anybody sitting at this table is getting laid."

"Can we stop talking about doing the dirty and get back to eating?"

" 'Doing the dirty', what are you five?"

"Mentally I'm older than you."

Soomin reached over the table to smack both of her best friends on the head, hard. "Behave yourselves, children."

The four of them had a great time at the noodle bar, talking and chewing at the same time which resulted in them making a mess. Once they were done with their food they left to go to the arcade.

During the walk to their destination Taehyung heard all kinds of stories about Soomin from her elementary and high school days. Jungkook and Yeri had no mercy on her, they enjoyed embarrassing their best friend who shot them multiple
death glares.