06

''Long time no see, Soomin."

Soomin couldn't believe her eyes, he wasn't supposed to be in town, he left long ago, why was he here?

She narrowed her eyes at him, staring at him coldly.

''What are you doing here, Namjoon?'' she asked.

He didn't look much different compared to when she last saw him, around 2 years ago. His blonde hair was now dark purple, he wore his usual black oversized jumper along with a pair of skinny jeans. His face hadn't changed at all, nothing new except for the visible hickey right below his jawline.

Namjoon smirked as he made his way over to Soomin. He shamelessly scanned her body from head to toe, licking his dry  lips.

Soomin felt extremely uncomfortable with how hungrily her ex boyfriend stared at her.

''Could you stop checking me out? You creep,'' she spat, feeling her blood boil.

Namjoon slowly brought his hand up to her face, gently caressing her cheek.

Soomin didn't hesitate to kick him straight in the groin, watching as he fell to the ground, wincing in pain.

Yeri put her arm around Soomin's shoulder, despite her being smaller she didn't have any problem reaching her as she stood on her tip toes.

''Don't touch me, don't you dare touch me after what you've done, asshole,'' Soomin growled, her eyes glimmered with intense anger.

Namjoon covered his groin, hoping to give himself a sense of security, as he scrambled to his feet, ''What did I do to you, hm?''

''Are you serious? It's not like you cheated on me with around 5 other girls, sent my nudes around to your friends and claimed that you broke up with me when I dumped your cheating, lying ass, right?'' she scoffed, crossing her arms.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at her, ''Come on, I said I'm sorry,'' he mumbled as he slowly took his hands away from his crotch area.

Soomin banged her fist on the table, knocking down her empty cup of coffee onto the floor, causing Namjoon to flinch.

''You can shove your good for nothing apologies up your hole and shit them out, you fucking dickhead. Don't you ever talk or touch me again or I'll kick you twice as hard next time,'' she snarled before hurriedly reaching for her bag and leaving the café along with Yeri who stuck her tongue out at the boy.

Namjoon stood still, his eyes focused on the plastic cup at his feet.

''I know you still love me,'' he said with a smirk.

Sorry for the short chapter! Also I'm sorry I made Namjoon the bad guy fjdkswl I love him lots don't hate me.