19

There he stood directly in front of her with his newly dyed pink hair and the usual playful smirk displayed on his face. Soomin immediately felt a raging flame ignite inside of her, to say she was simply furious would be an understatement.

She quickly turned around and was just about to bolt out of the room, but before her hand could reach the doorknob she was roughly turned around by Namjoon yanking her by her wrist. He took a step closer, and a couple more until he cornered Soomin, she felt her back hit the now closed door.

He leaned in, his nose nearly touching hers, his raspy breath causing Soomin to become even more irritated by the current situation she had found herself in.

''What the fuck do you want?'' she growled as she rested her hand on the doorknob to her left.

Namjoon simply stared into the girls eyes, their vibrant brown hue mesmerised him. He always loved the color of her eyes, he could look into them for hours and not get bored.

What he loved more, however, was playing around with the poor girl. He didn't know what his exact feelings for her were, he couldn't understand them himself. The mere sight of her made his heartbeat increase rapidly yet he didn't feel an overwhelming desire to be with her at all times. It surely wasn't love, maybe just a simple attraction.

''I want you.''

''Well, you can forget about me, " she spat and put all of her force in turning the doorknob, determined to escape, but was stopped by Namjoon as he slapped her hand away. He took both of her arms and forced them to lay flat by her side, applying a bit of pressure to them. Soomin squirmed around for a bit before giving up, he was obviously much stronger than she was.

''Helpless, are you?'' he purred, his smirk turning into a wide grin, revealing his set of perfectly white teeth.

''What don't you understand by Fuck off and leave me alone? Do I really have to spell it out for you? Are you that dumb?''

''Oh come on, you're just playing hard to get, I'm not stupid,'' he said releasing her arms from his grasp.

Soomin let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed her sore arms, he sure did have a strong grip.

''You really are stupid, or delusional, maybe I should look for some brain cells to buy on ebay for you, it can be your Christmas present.''

Namjoon chuckled at the words that came out of Soomins mouth.

''You've always had a foul mouth, Minnie.''

''Don't call me that, you lost the right to the minute you cheated on me with 5 other girls and sent my nudes around, you dickhead,'' she snarled.

Namjoon looked unfazed, he pulled back his bangs with his hand as his eyes pierced Soomins.

''How many times do I have to say I'm sorry, Soomin?''

Soomin clenched her fists to the point of her knuckles becoming discoloured.

''I don't want your stupid apologies. Nothing you do will make me forgive you, you got that?''

Why couldn't he understand that no matter what he did, she couldn't forget what he had done to her? The pain he caused her?

It shattered her. Did he really think an apology could fix that?

''Oh, Soomin, you can't deny your feelings for me forever,'' he said with a smirk.

That sentence caused Soomin to push him away with full force. It sent a wave of fury running through her veins. How dare he say such things, straight to her face?

''Are you fucking serious right now? I don't wanna see your face ever again-'' before she could continue Namjoon trapped her with his body once again as he pushed her against the wall and planted a kiss on her lips. Soomin stood there completely dumbfounded, her brain trying to process what had just happened.

Before she could react he smashed his lips against hers, but to his surprise she didn't kiss him back. He could taste something salty, breaking the one sided kiss he pulled away and noticed the tears streaming down Soomins face.

She looked so vulnerable, her eyes glistened in the dim lighting of the room.

Namjoon opened his mouth to say something, but Soomin beat him to it as she kicked him in the knee and quickly darted out of the room, paying no attention to her name being screamed repeatedly as she frantically ran out of the house.

She ran and ran until her legs gave out and she collapsed on the pavement a few blocks away from the house where the party was hosted. She couldn't catch her breath, she felt a panic attack coming but to her surprise it subsided. She buried her face in her hands and sat still for a couple of minutes, trying her best to calm herself down.

Once her heavy breathing has slowed down she wiped her eyes and cheeks with the sleeve of her denim jacket and whipped out her phone.

Without thinking, she called the one person she desperately wanted to see at that moment.

Taehyung.

__________________________________

sksks i feel so bad writing about Namjoon being such an asshole, pls forgive me I love him so much aaa

im proud of myself for updating twice in a row, stay tuned for the next chapter 👀 PS. Unedited, sorry for any mistakes/typos!