12

✦✧

''Come on, we've got to hurry before class starts,'' Yeri pulled on Soomins sleeve, dragging her to the vending machine located on campus. She cheerfully inserted a coin into the slot and waited for her strawberry milk to fall down into the hole. Soomin inserted a coin and received her iced black coffee she always had for breakfast before her morning lecture.

''Since when are you so giddy in the morning? And on a Monday of all days?'' Soomin questioned the blonde girl who was happily sipping on her milk through a straw.

''Hm, no point in being depressed, life's too short,'' she responded, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as her lips curved into a smile.

Soomin eyed her suspiciously. ''Alright, weirdo, I hear you.''

The two silently sipped on their drinks until they emptied them, throwing them into the trash can. They were about to head to the lecture room before Soomin felt a hand around her wrist, slowly turning around she was met with the rather disturbing sight of Namjoon.

She immediately freed her wrist by pulling it harshly in her direction, watching as Namjoons smirk grew wider.

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' she hissed as Yeri stood behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist securely.

''Leave her alone, you asshole!'' she exclaimed, glaring at the boy standing a good metre away from them.

Namjoons eyes flickered with sheer amusement, swiftly running a hand through his golden hair, feeling the pure hatred radiate from the girl's bodies only further excited him.

''Soomin, I'm actually thinking of enrolling here. What do you think?'' he said with a toothy grin.

Soomin felt utterly disgusted by him, did he even have a brain? What did he not understand?

She didn't want him anywhere near her, not after what he had done. He broke her heart and ruined her life.

''If you do that, I'm dropping out,'' she warned, feeling her anger rise to a dangerous level. She could explode at any moment, it was obvious from the  murderous look in her eyes.

''Hm?'' Namjoon hummed in response as he raised an eyebrow at her. ''You wouldn't do that.''

''You wanna fucking bet on that?'' she growled, not paying attention to the fact that her nails were digging into her palm.

''When will you stop playing hard to get, baby?'' Namjoon mumbled softly as he took a step towards the fuming girl.

Yeri let go of Soomin as she sensed danger, taking a few steps back she watched the scene unfold.

Soomin, without delay, landed a blow onto Namjoons face, hitting him square in the jaw, causing him to stumble backwards, hands gripping his sore face he blenched and struggled to regain his composure. Wincing in pain, he stood still, holding his jaw as he felt the pain slowly subside he finally opened his eyes he had shut due to the pain and grimaced at Soomin, who wore a smug smirk on her face.

''Now, will you kindly fuck off?'' she spat before leaving him all alone in the corridor as she walked off, arms linked with Yeri's who looked back momentarily only to cheekily stick out her tongue at the scowling boy.

''Serves you right,'' she whispered under her breath.

Namjoon, who found it hard to control his anger, let it out on the vending machine, smashing his fist into the hard surface, the impact being so insignificant not even a small dent remained.

''Why are you treating me like this, Soomin?'' he hissed, leaning his body against the machine.

✦✧

Sorry for the lack of Taehyung, he'll appear in the next chapter for sure ✨