05

Soomin let out a sigh of relief as she stretched her arms, letting the laptop on her lap slightly slide off onto the couch.

''Finally finished,'' she muttered, letting out a yawn.

Soomin saved the file on her laptop and slammed it shut, putting it away on the coffee table.

''Finally done, sis?'' she heard Jimin ask as he entered the room in nothing but a towel around his lower form, his dripping wet hair sticking to his forehead and droplets of water rolling down his toned body.

''Ew, don't walk around the house half naked, I'm your sister you creep,'' she groaned, covering her eyes with her hands.

Jimin let out a chuckle as he left the room to put some clothes on, not long after returning fully clothed to the living room.

''There, happy?''

Soomin showed him a thumbs up as she was tapping away at her phone.

''What're you doing? Flirting with your instagram famous friend?'' Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow suggestively as Soomin glared daggers at him.

''You better shut your mouth before my fist creates a dent in your stomach. I'm texting mom, idiot, she's wondering how we're doing,'' she said, turning her attention back to her phone.

Jimin snorted and left the room, muttering something under his breath inaudibly.

Soomin was about to put her phone away before she received a notification on Instagram.

A direct message, from no other than Kim Taehyung.

Guccitaehyung: hey there

Soomeanmin: what do u want

Guccitaehyung: why so cold :(

Soomeanmin: me? cold? never.

Guccitaehyung: i smell sarcasm

Soomeanmin: well done ur smart

Soomeanmin: now what do you want weirdo

Guccitaehyung: how am i a weirdo

Soomeanmin: well for starters you're texting me. how weird is that

Guccitaehyung: it's not weird

Guccitaehyung: i just wanna be friends you antisocial crepe

Soomeanmin: did u just call me a crepe

Guccitaehyung: i sure did

Soomeanmin: blocked

Guccitaehyung: what omg no don't block me 😭😭😭😭😭

Soomeanmin: ew don't use emojis they're cringey

Guccitaehyung: no they're not 😜😁☺️😚😀😋😎🤩

Soomeanmin: actually blocked

Guccitaehyung: no please ill be a good boy

Soomeanmin: yea right weirdo

Guccitaehyung: :)

Soomin didn't realise when she started stupidly smiling at the screen, she lightly slapped her cheeks, telling herself to get a grip.

That boy, she didn't know why but he had an effect on her, but she brushed it off as his weird behaviour rubbing off in her.

She wouldn't fall for him, she couldn't fall for anyone after all.

''Soomin, will you come shopping with me today?'' Yeri asked her friend as she sipped on her 4th coffee that day.

Soomin sat across form her, her gaze focused on a notebook in front of her, her eyes skidding through the pages carefully.

''Sure,'' she muttered, not looking away from her notes.

''Soomin, you're not even listening to me!'' Yeri exclaimed with a pout as her friend finally looked at her.

''Hey, I'm trying to study last minute here, can't you see?'' she said, flipping over the pages furiously.

''Crap, why do I always procrastinate,'' she scolded herself under her breath.

''Beats me,'' Yeri mumbled, leaning her head against the window, observing the busy street full of people walking.

Yeri's expression changed drastically as she spotted an all too familiar face making his way to the cafe they were in. Yeri quickly stood up, startling Soomin.

''What's up?'' Soomin asked in confusion.

''Uh, let's go to the bathroom,'' Yeri blurted as she grabbed Soomins hand, attempting to pull her along with her, but she didn't budge.

''What's going on, you alien?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me you're running away from your crush or something, I mean, I should know if you have o-''

''Soomin! Stop talking, let's go to the bathroom,'' Yeri cut her off, desperately trying to drag her into the bathroom.

Soomin looked around in confusion, why was Yeri acting so weird? Did she see a ghost?

Yeri turned around as the bell  rang, signaling someone had just entered the cafe. Her face fell when her suspicions were right, letting go of Soomins hand.

Soomin turned around and saw  the last person she ever wanted to lay her eyes on. Her eyes widened and she could feel her heartbeat quicken, she felt a lump in her throat forming as the boy at the door locked eyes with her.

A smirk appeared on his face as he approached her slowly.

''Long time no see, Soomin.''