The Truth

12:57am.
I sat on the steps of the porch in my pajamas. I look up at the beautiful night sky. One of the things I loved most in life.

I close my eyes and think. I thought about my life. I do it often, I still have no idea why. I didn't have the best life, but I definitely didn't have the worst. I had a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on my plate. The only problem was my mother, Olivia (if any name I put in here is yours/ your OC's name you can change it.)and my brother Jordan. They always hit me when they were upset at anything really but mostly each other. I didn't really care, I couldn't just let them bottle up there feelings so I put up with all of it. The only people who know about my life at home was my best friend, Alora.

Alora

We have been good friends ever since we met in kindergarten

We have been good friends ever since we met in kindergarten. My first day was the last day of that school year. We had to move near the end of the school year but my mom didn't want me or my brother home because she wanted at least a day to herself so she could relax.

I was hiding behind my father's leg only.
"It's okay (Y/N), you'll see me soon okay?" My father said with a light smile on his face. I nod and slowly make my way into the room. I saw a carpet with about 22 students sitting down. I walked to the back and sat down next to a small girl with brown eyes and hair. She smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Alora, she said you are (Y/N), is it right?" I nod and smile. After that we found out we were neighbors so we got to play outside with each other a lot.

"Hey, whatcha doin sis." I look back at Jordan.

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"We should get some sleep, let's go." I say as I get up and walk to our shared room. He follows me.

I sit on my bed, then he came in. I watched him fall asleep. I got up and went back outside. I didn't want to just sit there so I went for a walk.
_
_

So there's still more before my "first episode" comes out and I'm doing Sailor Moon not Crystal so yeah.

😆😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😆

Cuz you know...why not!?