DarkMoon?

It's been about a year since I moved in with my Dad.

"(Y/N)! Time for school!" Anaya yelled. I go down stairs. I had been ready for a while, just waiting on the breakfast. I eat, witch didn't take long, I don't usually eat much at breakfast. I then get my lunch and leave. On the way to school I start humming. A cat stops in front of me. I remember the crescent on its forehead.

"... Hey I've seen you before!" I kneel down and pet the stray. After about a minute I get up and leave. It didn't take long to get to school (Juban Public Middle School). I sit down in my seat and put my stuff down on the desk. The bell rings, about a minute after a blonde girl with two buns and blue eyes rushes in. Usagi Tsukino late as always I thought as I looked at the girl. Our teacher yells at her, I chuckle a bit.

(Time skip)

I overheard Usagi, Naru, and Umino talking.

"Did you hear Sailor V made another appearance again the other night?" Naru asked trying to cheer Usagi up.

"Hm? What? Sailor V?" ~ Usagi
(Okay so I have this habit of putting ~ whenever someone speaks)

"Yeah! I heard that she cought a jewelry thief this time!" Naru exclamed

"Wow that's amazing!" ~ Usagi

"I know!" ~ Naru

"Who is Sailor V anyway?" Usagi asked.

"Don't act impressed if you don't know what I'm talking about!" ~ Naru

"Yeah, I case you haven't heard, Sailor V is a costumed crime fighter who's been fighting evil in this part of town!" Umino explained, "And rumor has it that she's part of the elite police special investigation unit."

"Huh. There's really someone like that out there? Wow, that's pretty cool."

"Jewelry is just so beautiful. I can totally understand why someone would want to steal some of it." ~ Naru (Naru... You say weird things. The first time I heard you say that I thought you were going to steal something)

"Yeah! I agree. I would love to have a diamond ring." ~ Usagi

"I want Ruby earrings." ~ Naru

"Ooh me to! I'd love a pair of them! So sparkly!" ~ Usagi

"I just remembered! A sale started yesterday at our jewelry store! Do you wanna come with me and check it out?" ~ Naru.

(Time skip)

Silver Cristal The words I heard. They confused me.

"Maybe I should go to the Jewelry store..." I walk over and see lots of girls, "I couldn't find anything here." I then leave but not after I saw Usagi come out of the store. She crumpled up her test and through it. It ended up hitting me in the forehead then landed on the ground. I picked it up and looked at the score. I rolled my eyes and threw it to the back of me being careless.

"Watch where you're throwing things." Usagi must of heard it as she turned around with me.

"Uh Sorry." ~ Usagi

"Thirty present."

"I'll be taking that." I said as I took the paper and handed it back to Usagi

"Huh... Thanks I guess." She laughed awkwardly.

"You should study a little more." I advise her.

"Uh... Yeah! Maybe I should!" She laughs louder. I walk away.

I spot the cat from this morning. It went up to me and went in a circle. It started walking and I decided to follow it into an isolated area.

"Dark Moon," I freeze, "I have a motion for you. Something weird is happening in this City-"

"Yeah, I know, get to what you want me to do."

"You must find the other Sailor guardians and the two princesses. You are the only one who can help me, Please, yell Moons Dark Power Makeup!"

I do as instructed.

"Moons! Dark-Power! Makeup!"
(You can choose or if you have your own idea you don't have to use these)

"Moons! Dark-Power! Makeup!"(You can choose or if you have your own idea you don't have to use these)

Or

Or

"You, you are now Dark Moon!"

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Next part I'll try to publish tomorrow