Shorts 2

I'm peeved
A chapter I was writing got deleted entirely

"Hey dad?" Peter called out. Tony looked up from his work and at his son. "Yeah?" Peter walked over a little nervous.

"Uh- so there's this guy I really like and I was wondering if you know- you could- you know, give me some dating advice?" Tony blinked and looked a tad bit confused?

"Look kid, just because I'm with Stephen doesn't mean I know how I did it. Secondly; who is this boy, what's his name, what does he look like, does he have a job, how old is he, and when am I gonna meet him?" Peter stepped back slightly and put his hands up defensively.

"wOah! Dad calm down! You can meet him-" Peter was interrupted by a loud crash and someone being flung threw a window. "AUTHOR WHAT THE FUCK?!" None other than Deadpool Wade fucking Wilson screamed.

Peter looked a little startled. "Now I guess." He finished and Tony looked at him with wide eyes. "YOU'RE DATING HIM?!"
——

The whole team sat around the kitchen enjoying breakfast together. Peter was downing a red bull and looked like he hadn't slept in 10 years and whenever someone asked if he was okay he'd just say "finals".

Clint and Natasha looked like they were having a telepathic conversation, judging everyone. Tony was just chilling on his phone when Steve looked up at him.

"Hey Tony, I like your top." He casually tried to flirt with the shorter man. Not even looking up Tony says, "thanks, his name is Stephen." Peter chokes on his red bull and Sam bursts into laughter.

Rhodey has a hard time containing his amusement and Stephen doesn't even looked phased.

——

Tony and Stephen were having argument In which Stephen would not agree that Tonys works were better than his magic. "Fuck you Stephen." Strange raises and eyebrow at the shorter male.

"Literally?" Tony chokes on air and a red and blue figure swings in. "OBVIOUSLY!" Peter all hit yells.

"Peter, go to Mays house we're gonna be busy."
——

"Hey dad, Dr Strange?" Peter calls, walking into the common room. "Yeah Pete?" Tony looks up from his tablet and at his son.

"I uh- I have something to tell you." Stephen looks up from his book and gives Peter his attention. "Go ahead." Peter takes a deep breath before shouting.

"BI-DER MAN BI-DER MAN, DOES WHATEVER BI-DER MAN DOES.
KISS A MAN? SURE WHY NOT,
HE ALSO THINKS, THAT GIRLS ARE HOT."  Tony blinks, looking at Stephen then back to Peter.

"Did...did you just come out to us?" Peter doesn't even respond before rushing away. "He does know we're gay right?" Stephen asks.

"iM pAnsExuAl yoU sWIne." Tony yells.

Update: I made myself Mac n cheese have a nice day